Re: Coaching: Is Halep broke? What happened?
0. I still see Mlendea as a sparring partner and not a coach (as many others say, including people from her entourage) but we'll see.
1. The news came a while after the split so don't think so. But of course Jankovic has a better financial situation than Halep.
2. Maybe. Maybe not. Though, she said numerous times she just wanted to be alone for this period and do what she feels best on the court.
3. Irrelevant. She said she wants to invest more in herself and she'll definitely hire a coach (but not for now)
4. No. Read numbers 2 (from "She said) and 3 .
Originally Posted by s0higher
Second: There are some rumors that Simona`s father is the one who suggested this "solo period" but i find them just another tabloid news ...
Not at all . From the interviews , you can deduct that that is not a case (not in a million years). Too much to write (explaining this) and I'm tired. Nu mai "citi" tabloidele
__________________*** Halep, Cirstea, Niculescu ████████████ Cadantu, Begu, Olaru ***
* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Gallovits-Hall, Bogdan, Dulgheru *
TT-s: #141 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #139 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #80 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Last edited by Nightcrawl3r : Jan 5th, 2014 at 10:28 PM.