Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2014 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 13th, 2014, 03:22 PM   #31
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2014

Win the US Open.
Beat Serena
Keep the shoulder healthy at all costs, even if it means pulling out of some tournaments
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2014, 04:51 PM   #32
country flag abdo420

abdo420 is just really nice abdo420 is just really nice abdo420 is just really nice abdo420 is just really nice abdo420 is just really nice abdo420 is just really nice abdo420 is just really nice abdo420 is just really nice abdo420 is just really nice abdo420 is just really nice abdo420 is just really nice

-Stay healthy
-win second slam in a season for the first time(preferably Wimbledon)
-win YEC in Singapore beating Serena in the final
-Snatch year end No1 for the first time to help her fans with ridiculous "Who is greater" threads!
Do whatever you want babe after achieving that!
abdo420 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 05:22 PM   #33
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

win another slam. Even Chokomomo won 2 slams in one year
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 05:45 PM   #34
country flag Fiercepova
JJ Project - BNior

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Stay healthy/injury-free and keep shoulder healthy.
Improve serve.
Win another slam.
Get to at least the SF of YEC.
Win at least 2 more titles.
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 05:52 PM   #35
country flag Sharakim
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future

Winning another slam? That would be nice.

Staying healthy? Yeah that goes without saying.

But there is one thing I prize more than any other, one thing that I've waited years to see. I want Serena Jameka Williams. I want her ass beat down, taken down, and DESTROYED! I want to see a victory so engrossing, so awe-inspiring, so insanely amazing, that my eyes water and my heart blows up with happiness.

I want to see Williams with her head down, and mopping to the locker-room. I want to see her ashamed to lift that index finger, as if to proclaim herself as number one. Oh and if the final score is 6-0 6-0 for Sharapova, I will thank the gods.

If you can do that this year Maria, that will be all that I really need.
Sharakim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 06:17 PM   #36
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Ambitious much guys? For me the only requirement would be to stay healthy, try to fix the serve at least a bit, and win another title (wouldn't object to a Slam )

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 06:23 PM   #37
country flag Define

Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all

Thinking about going to Singapore.
So I hope she makes an appearance (stay healthy, Maria!) and sticks around long enough so I can watch her in a couple of good matches. Winning it would be nice too
Define is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 09:02 PM   #38
UDACHi

UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandMartha View Post
win another slam. Even Chokomomo won 2 slams in one year
yea, the only year ever that she won a slam.
my goal is always just more slams now. more titles overall are good too.
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 09:46 PM   #39
country flag josejaviergud

josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of

stay healthy
josejaviergud is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 09:51 PM   #40
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute

From here on out, everything is a plus point. Obviously more slams and fancy titles would be very nice, and I'd like her to finish the year at very least in the top 3, but I'm content either way, as long as she's happy and healthy!

I guess if I had to say anything, I'd like some hard court titles, strong showings (SF or better?) at the two remaining slams and YEC. Oh and a f*cking win over her wouldn't hurt!

Elena Baltacha. Never forgotten.
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 01:45 AM   #41
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Meet me in Singapore, maintain eye contact this time
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 03:49 AM   #42
Rogue.

Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold

She's pretty much done everything I would have wanted for the year: a slam, multiple titles, great record in finals (she can still mess that up so knock on wood). I just want to see her play a full second half of the season. It'd be great to see her win Cincy or Montreal and then play well at the Open. But I'm honestly so happy with 2014 already that everything that comes next is just icing on the cake.

MS.VW.PK.GM.NV.
Rogue. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 04:45 AM   #43
country flag meneer_hidayat

meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all

i want she could play and win kremlin cup...
she just only play once in kremlin CMIIW...
i want she win wimbledon, us open and YEC,
meneer_hidayat is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 11:53 AM   #44
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharakim View Post
7. Beat up Wozzy, show Hogs what a mistake he made trying to coach against you using Wozzy of all people as his tool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadgerM View Post
6) Obliterate Wozniacki losing <3 games and make her into a punchbag
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaSharp View Post
7) Never lose against Wozniacki

Speaking for myself, she has already done most of what I wanted her to do. Still on my list:

1) Get a win over Serena. Doesn't matter where or when, just win one.
2) Finish the year in the top three.

Anything more than that would be amazing.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 12:53 PM   #45
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post

Stay healthy is number one
Win at least two titles
Win one slam
Beat Rena
Wow, she made these wishes true.
Now please:

Stay healthy
One or two more titles
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote