Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2014 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2014, 10:50 AM   #16
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2014

• Stay healthy and injury free
• Win a slam with Sven, preferably Roland Garros or Wimbledon
• Complete a trio of Stuttgart titles
• Win Paris, the Sugarpova Open
• Re-dominate the clay season
• Level or gain advantage in her H2H against Vika
• With every Serena match aim to win at least a set
• Snatch the YEC #2
• Wear on-court outfits with design purpose
• Continue to be sensational
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2014, 03:01 PM   #17
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

Stay healthy, injury free

win 1 grand slam (whatever it is, but if i had to choose, it's going to be wimbledon to celebrate her 10 year anniversary)

win miami (and madrid or beijing if possible)

qualify for YEC singapore and meet me there

have a good and beautiful relationship with grigor

wear fashionable tennis outfit (bring something new and spectacular especially in slam)

compete in US open final (it's been a long time)

beat serena and fix the H2H against vika

never lose to wozniacki and radwanska

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012

Last edited by shaktincredible : Jan 12th, 2014 at 12:41 AM.
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 03:14 PM   #18
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

1) Stay healthy
2) A win over Serena
3) SF or better at 3/4 Slams
4) Wimbledon Finals (for the story )
5) 4 titles
6) having a winning H2H against Vika by the end of 2014
7) Miami
8) Repeating Indian Wells and Stuttgart
9) Finishing the year at #2
10) Play mixed doubles with Grigor
11) Lots of matches with Petra and Li Na
Old Jan 11th, 2014, 03:18 PM   #19
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Stay injury free- because she could achieve whatever she wants without body issues
Win Grand Slam, preferable Wimbledon but any of them would be great
Fix H2H with Vika (means totally take over theirs matches)
Win against Serena
Win Miami (my wish for her in every single year)
Have an unique and fashionable outfits
Make event to promote Sugarpova in Poland
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 02:00 AM   #20
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Please Fix your serve and take your chances in big points please Maria
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 01:57 PM   #21
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

More than anything, stay healthy.

Since she already played two tournaments this year. Get rid of DoubleFaultPova. Seriously, the serve please. It's like going back in time to those horrible matches from 2009/2010.

Also to win a Slam of course. Remember you LOVE THE EVEN YEARS.

Make at least the QF or better of the next three majors since AO was a complete disappointment.

AND beat Serena.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2014, 03:12 AM   #22
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Serve well
Won a title
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2014, 06:21 PM   #23
country flag TNT96

TNT96 has much to be proud of TNT96 has much to be proud of TNT96 has much to be proud of TNT96 has much to be proud of TNT96 has much to be proud of TNT96 has much to be proud of TNT96 has much to be proud of TNT96 has much to be proud of TNT96 has much to be proud of TNT96 has much to be proud of TNT96 has much to be proud of

Wow this one I easy

NO INJURIES STAY HEALTHY
THEN

1.win in Miami. 5 finals you deserve a chance to get that title once
2. Best Serena Twice- back up that first win over her in 10 years with a perfect performance blowing Serena off the court
3. Win Madrid.
4. Win at least one GS this year. French would be terrific. Along with another US Open
5. Win third title in Rome
6 add another grass and hard court title to your collection
7 beat Cibulkova handily a few times to level H2H

Last edited by TNT96 : May 8th, 2014 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Added info
TNT96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2014, 07:51 PM   #24
country flag bitchypova

bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light

go buy a new fucking serve
bitchypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2014, 06:58 PM   #25
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Stay healthy
Win a slam
Win 3-4 titles
Play YEC
Beat Serena
Beat Azarenka
Finish the year inside the top 5.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 06:54 PM   #26
country flag T496

T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all

Maria doing everyone proud
T496 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2014, 12:37 PM   #27
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Stay healthy and injury free
Win a slam with Sven, preferably Roland Garros or Wimbledon
Complete a trio of Stuttgart titles
• Win Paris, the Sugarpova Open
Re-dominate the clay season
• Level or gain advantage in her H2H against Vika
• Snatch the YEC #2
• Wear on-court outfits with design purpose
Continue to be sensational
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2014, 01:56 PM   #28
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't get a chance to make a list at the beginning of the year, but continued good health and winning a major are the cornerstones of a hugely successful season for Maria. And so far, this season is well on its way to being amazing.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 01:45 PM   #29
country flag Sharapower

Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
•

That's no way to set targets. She should aim at winning the match, not a set. A loss is a loss, 6-7,7-6,6-7 or 0-6,0-6.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Sharapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2014, 02:17 PM   #30
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

stay healthy
stay healthy
stay healthy

and by a serve if u can

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote