The 2014 Live Scoring Thread - Page 69 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2014, 03:02 PM   #1021
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all
Re: The 2014 Live Scoring Thread

Maria Maria. Don't make it hard please
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2014, 03:04 PM   #1022

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Great hold
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 03:04 PM   #1023
country flag BuckJaysRock

BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light

2-0
BuckJaysRock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 03:04 PM   #1024
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of

maris saved 2 BP in this game 2-0 (1DF, 1ace)
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#56
PAW Rank:#108
FITD Rank:#188
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 03:07 PM   #1025
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of

Maria breaks again, 3-0
Suicide Tennis
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 03:08 PM   #1026
country flag BuckJaysRock

BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light

3-0
BuckJaysRock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 03:11 PM   #1027

a bagel??
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 03:12 PM   #1028
Crux Squall

4-0 another ace from Maria
Suicide Tennis
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 03:13 PM   #1029

No bagel then
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 03:14 PM   #1030
Crux Squall

1st hold for Flipkens 4-1
Suicide Tennis
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 03:15 PM   #1031
Crux Squall

Flipkens's slice BH can't damage Maria, had so many time to adjust ball
Suicide Tennis
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 03:17 PM   #1032
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

Im with my moma at the doc i cant watch maria i hope she wins flipkens has a great sb but i cant see her make any damage

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 03:18 PM   #1033

Great volley lob from Maria
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 03:19 PM   #1034

Maria's serves gone to pot
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 03:21 PM   #1035

First time I've seen Maria playing with nail varnish on