The 2014 Live Scoring Thread - Page 65 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 20th, 2014, 01:13 AM   #961
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: The 2014 Live Scoring Thread

And apparently, the injury is her left glute, affecting the positioning for the FH the most

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2014, 01:16 AM   #962
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Bring back Thomas
Andy. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 01:16 AM   #963
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

EVERYTHING Maria did in that rally was wrong. Finishing with that last shot.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 01:16 AM   #964
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Losing after winning the first set is so hard to accept
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 01:17 AM   #965
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Oh well - I think it's over - no way Masha can level this - that would be a miracle
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 01:18 AM   #966
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Look at that face and that attitude. I wanna slap it.
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 01:20 AM   #967
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

oh the serve demons!!
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 01:20 AM   #968
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
Losing after winning the first set is so hard to accept
It's her fault for fucking up in the first five games of the second set.

She didn't maintain the level and caught the injury, to make it worse.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 01:22 AM   #969
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

3 DFs in the game
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 01:23 AM   #970
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

There's nothing positive to take from this match.
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 01:23 AM   #971
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

That net really doesn't want her to lose

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 01:25 AM   #972
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Just lose.
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 01:27 AM   #973
country flag MashaFan01

Oh well - Good fight anyways Masha - I hope that you'll find your game soon - there are still 3 slams to battle for - Thanks for the entertainment - It was good to see you on court again
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 01:29 AM   #974
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I think some of you are being a little harsh. Maria has had a long lay off because of her injury and it takes a long time to get match tough and consistent. I have no doubt she will get back but it will take time and we have to be patient.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 01:31 AM   #975
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

don't be so hard on her. She was injured.....if she loses 3 percent of her effectiveness...it translates big to a player as good as cibulkova.....she knew she did not have it...and she kept fighting.
Closed Thread