The 2014 Live Scoring Thread - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2014, 11:58 PM   #781
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2014 Live Scoring Thread

Not that bad. Something tells me she could be playing better, though.

But so far it's proving enough.

Please keep it that way!
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2014, 11:58 PM   #782
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future

got to break back. got to.
Old Jan 19th, 2014, 11:58 PM   #783
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

1st DF and that at BP down .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2014, 11:59 PM   #784
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

It's a mystery why she can't be consistent - are we getting a struggle set now?
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2014, 11:59 PM   #785
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future

6-1 down in points, so far in second set.
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 12:00 AM   #786
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

Tennis channel comes back at 1*-0 30/0.. WTF..

Maria
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 12:01 AM   #787
country flag nelsondan

down 2-0. does anything look wrong?
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 12:05 AM   #788
country flag nelsondan

gonna be a double break? down 0-3 ten to 2 in points....15-40...disastrous looking set.3-0, and Maria has not held serve since 4-2 in the first set. what is going on?
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 12:05 AM   #789
country flag zigga

zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold

Old Jan 20th, 2014, 12:05 AM   #790
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

Another usual dip in the 2nd set
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 12:05 AM   #791
country flag One Genie

One Genie has disabled reputation

Oh no
One Genie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 12:05 AM   #792
country flag Panther24

Maria completely forgot you need to win two sets to win a tennis match.

Completely letting Pome off the hook so far in the second.
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 12:05 AM   #793
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Is Dominika going to hand out a bagel? - *sighs*
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 12:06 AM   #794
country flag gociku

gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future

Of course it has to be another 3-setter
Old Jan 20th, 2014, 12:06 AM   #795
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

i am going to bed, i can´t watch this mess right now, WTH it is?