The 2014 Live Scoring Thread - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 17th, 2014, 11:48 PM   #691
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2014 Live Scoring Thread

I have high hopes that I do not get to see her on espn......when they start coverage an hour and 12 minutes from now. Highlights would be good.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2014, 11:50 PM   #692
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Jancovic has been broken twice, but leads 4-3. pressure on Maria to hold.....
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 11:52 PM   #693
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm. I got stuff to say, especially about certain French coaches but I won't say it yet.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 11:52 PM   #694
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Oh Maria please....
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 11:55 PM   #695
country flag nelsondan

brea to be down two games.......and.......yep no....I am seeing something wrong
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 11:55 PM   #696
country flag BuckJaysRock

BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light

1-1
BuckJaysRock is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 11:57 PM   #697

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Is Alize injured? Hope not. Maria needs a full match
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 11:58 PM   #698
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

Alize's attitude is awful
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 12:00 AM   #699
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

Some poor errors by Maria
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 12:00 AM   #700

What the hell, Maria. Should have broken her
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 12:01 AM   #701
country flag nelsondan

It is 1-1.....ok and deuce....and deuce....Jancovic must have been broken two or three times, but is putting away the set on her serve...maria down a game...gotta hold.
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 12:02 AM   #702
country flag zigga

Really poor game by Maria.
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 12:02 AM   #703

That was a wild shot. Get your act together now. Don't let this slip
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 12:04 AM   #704

maria cannot handle long rallies
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 12:06 AM   #705
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Martha needs to go all 1812 on Cornet's ass.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread