The 2014 Live Scoring Thread - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 02:03 AM   #601
country flag msharafan

msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future
Re: The 2014 Live Scoring Thread

c'mon maria fight!
2008 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION
2012 FRENCH OPEN CHAMPION

Congrats Maria you proved so many haters and fans that gave up on you wrong enjoy all the success that comes to you as you deserve it!
msharafan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2014, 02:04 AM   #602
country flag riff

riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all

very poor, missed MP, but her level is so low
riff is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 02:05 AM   #603
country flag Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

It's killing me now
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42
FITD Rank:#112.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 02:08 AM   #604
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

1 more GP
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 02:09 AM   #605
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

6-6!!!
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 02:09 AM   #606
country flag BuckJaysRock

BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light

6-6
BuckJaysRock is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 02:09 AM   #607
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Don't copy Dani's match yesterday Maria. My heart can't take that long
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 02:09 AM   #608
country flag Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

please break Maria
Suicide Tennis
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 02:10 AM   #609
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckJaysRock View Post
6-6
It is nightmare. Is she that awful?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 02:10 AM   #610
country flag Crux Squall

dear god let Maria breaks please thanks
Suicide Tennis
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 02:10 AM   #611
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
It is nightmare. Is she that awful?
Big yes.
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 02:12 AM   #612
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

That fucking net.
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 02:14 AM   #613
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

She has to serve to stay in the match again
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 02:14 AM   #614
country flag msharafan

msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future

please hold serve maria! you can do it!
2008 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION
2012 FRENCH OPEN CHAMPION

Congrats Maria you proved so many haters and fans that gave up on you wrong enjoy all the success that comes to you as you deserve it!
msharafan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 16th, 2014, 02:14 AM   #615
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

OMG, she can't lose c'mon!

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread