The 2014 Live Scoring Thread - Page 153 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 24th, 2014, 01:44 PM   #2281
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2014 Live Scoring Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehan6 View Post
How is Maria doing out there you guys?Short summary please...
Rusty start (0-2)
Then Maria played well until 6-4 3-0
Now she is very nervous again (like in R1)
Trouble closing it out. Wasting BPs, GPs. Many UEs. Bad serve
Maria simply plays bad at the big points sadly

PS: Her coach says Maria needs more depth ! Good advice

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 24th, 2014, 01:45 PM   #2282
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

BP come on now or never
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 01:46 PM   #2283

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

YES! Now hold and take the match
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 01:46 PM   #2284
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

5-3
Don't waste this now.
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 01:46 PM   #2285
country flag wehan6

wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light

Serve this out,you can do this Maria
wehan6 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 01:46 PM   #2286
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

yes, 6-4 5-3 !

Maria fights very hard, plays better now

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 01:47 PM   #2287
country flag wehan6

wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light

serve an ace please
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 01:47 PM   #2288
country flag wehan6

Double fault....
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 01:48 PM   #2289

I don't like it when there is no hawkeye. So many of Maria's serves looked in.
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 01:49 PM   #2290

Yes!! Mp!
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 01:50 PM   #2291
MaruSharapova

MaruSharapova is a glorious beacon of light MaruSharapova is a glorious beacon of light MaruSharapova is a glorious beacon of light MaruSharapova is a glorious beacon of light MaruSharapova is a glorious beacon of light MaruSharapova is a glorious beacon of light MaruSharapova is a glorious beacon of light MaruSharapova is a glorious beacon of light MaruSharapova is a glorious beacon of light MaruSharapova is a glorious beacon of light MaruSharapova is a glorious beacon of light

But she won!!

VenusSerenaAnaJJVika
Asians
MaruSharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 01:51 PM   #2292
country flag wehan6

She's won yaayyyyyyyyyy
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 01:51 PM   #2293
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

Yay she won
Despite the let down in the 2nd it was a solid win
Tomorrow against Aga.
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 01:53 PM   #2294
country flag rucolo

Maria wins 6-4 6-3 !

Well done. Revenge on Pavlyuchenkova

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 01:53 PM   #2295
country flag Asherio

Asherio has disabled reputation

That second set should have been a lot easier. Those consecutive errors in the fourth game were worrying to say the least.

Happy she is through in two though, especially after that marathon against Lucie. Now rest because Aga will be no pushover.
Asherio is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread