The 2014 Live Scoring Thread - Page 105 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 12:25 AM   #1561
country flag riff

riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all
Re: The 2014 Live Scoring Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Maria just getting her butt kicked out there in this set. Lucie thoroughly outplaying her.
pretty much, safarova is just better at the moment, can't miss, paints the lines, chases everything and returns with interest
riff is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 12:25 AM   #1562
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

That was better. Why can't she play like this all the time
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 12:26 AM   #1563
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

nice! start with a good return lease
malarkist is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 12:26 AM   #1564
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Maria doesn't have the stamina for 3 sets. Or at least her shoulder doesn't.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 12:27 AM   #1565
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

what an opportunity to go 0-40 lost
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 12:28 AM   #1566
country flag malarkist

i dont even wanna see her brk pt conversion nowadays
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 12:28 AM   #1567
country flag Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Maria breaks, 2-4
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 TitlesNew Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#109.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 12:29 AM   #1568
country flag malarkist

lovet! now hold! fight!!!
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 12:29 AM   #1569
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Of course she waits until she's down 2 breaks to play one of her best games.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 12:29 AM   #1570
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

Break, 2-4 now. Maria must hold now to have any chance of fifnishing this match in 2 sets.
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 12:29 AM   #1571
country flag zigga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Of course she waits until she's down 2 breaks to play one of her best games.
It's always like this with Maria, isn't it
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 12:32 AM   #1572
country flag malarkist

yes! our girl still has it guys! dont give up on her yet
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 12:32 AM   #1573
country flag zigga

3-4, great hold Now break her again
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 12:32 AM   #1574
country flag Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Maria holds with an ace, need to break now
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 TitlesNew Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#109.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 12:32 AM   #1575
country flag riff

riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all

much better in the last two games
riff is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread