The 2014 Live Scoring Thread - Page 102 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 11:55 PM   #1516
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2014 Live Scoring Thread

just one please
malarkist is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 11:56 PM   #1517
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

grrr.. hesitated on a slow 2nd serve
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 11:56 PM   #1518
country flag malarkist

last one. please
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 11:56 PM   #1519
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

1st set 6-4
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 11:57 PM   #1520
country flag malarkist

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 11:57 PM   #1521
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Maria won 1st set 6-4 terrible set from both better bring good tennis in 2nd set Maria
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#109.
Three Hands Titles Montreal 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 11:58 PM   #1522
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

This does not look terrible....it is not perfect, but that was the sort of set we expect Maria to routinely grind out...and she did. Really needs to start with a hold..
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 11:58 PM   #1523
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

A mess of errors from both players in that set and it could have gone either way. Maria came up bigger on her serve when it mattered most and that was the difference. Not a very good match so far. Hoping that Maria can play better. She still missed a bunch of routine returns and is playing too defensively.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 12:02 AM   #1524
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Where has vintage Maria gone? Please come back! This Maria is forever playing on eggshells.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 12:03 AM   #1525
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Maria hasn't got the stamina for long rallies
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 12:03 AM   #1526
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

Broken
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 12:03 AM   #1527
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

couple of great serves, then a df....broken.....she should still be able to break her a couple times with better returns.
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 12:03 AM   #1528
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Lucie breaks 1-0
Maria hits the ball so safe,
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#109.
Three Hands Titles Montreal 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 12:04 AM   #1529
country flag malarkist

knew she was gonna get broken. such a pattern. repeat the first set atleast maria.
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 12:05 AM   #1530
country flag malarkist

a few horrible misses now. not used to seeing maria launch balls too far out.
Closed Thread