best aspect of Mary's game - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 2nd, 2003, 10:17 AM   #1
country flag mamno_MARYFAN

mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all
Smile best aspect of Mary's game

Hi everybody!!!!

I just wondered...throughout these years when I've been infatuated with Mary...I always felt that the key to her game is the power and presicion of her groundstrokes...when she's on, fully fit and completely focused...not many people can rally with Mary Pierce...as quoted by one of the tennis commenters that we have, so I've heard...

Question is...which part of her stroke is the best that she has??? I always felt that Mary has one of the best, most compact groundstrokes any female tennis player could have...and that include both her forehand and backhand...if anything, her forehand is a bit weaker because she has a big preperation on that side...but when Mary's confident and fully fit she can hit anything....one thing that I really want Mary to improve on is her serve...I mean...she has the body to perform better serves...doesn't have to be as forceful, body-wacking serves that the William sisters have...but really effective, like Davenport's....emmm...other than that...I think that her game is already well-developed...she volleys well...the most important thing for her right now is her fitness...when she-s fit, then naturally she weill be more confident...lets hope that she will get to her form soon!!!!

what do u guys think?????
mamno_MARYFAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:08 AM   #2
country flag ashwu

ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of
i think her runnin' backhand is her weaker part.
ashwu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2003, 08:09 PM   #3
country flag saby
Team WTAworld

saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future
I think her running is not very good but she has so much talents beside that.

saby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:41 PM   #4
country flag Leo_DFP

Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute
I agree, Mary has gorgeous groundies. A very complete game.
Leo_DFP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote