Who wins it? Brisbane 2014 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who's gonna win?

Serena Williams 78 55.71%
Victoria Azarenka 19 13.57%
Maria Sharapova 13 9.29%
Jelena Jankovic 13 9.29%
Angelique Kerber 5 3.57%
Caroline Wozniacki 4 2.86%
Sabine Lisicki 6 4.29%
Carla Suarez-Navarro 2 1.43%
Voters: 140. You may not vote on this poll

Old Dec 28th, 2013, 03:14 PM   #46
country flag Mateo Mathieu
Aliasholic

Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute Mateo Mathieu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who wins it? Brisbane 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post
I thought the 2013 season was Schiavone's last?
She never said the R-word.

♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎ ♦︎

Mateo Mathieu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 28th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #47
country flag SunshineSlam

SunshineSlam has much to be proud of SunshineSlam has much to be proud of SunshineSlam has much to be proud of SunshineSlam has much to be proud of SunshineSlam has much to be proud of SunshineSlam has much to be proud of SunshineSlam has much to be proud of SunshineSlam has much to be proud of SunshineSlam has much to be proud of SunshineSlam has much to be proud of SunshineSlam has much to be proud of

The winner will definitely come from the first quarter.
SunshineSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #48
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

Serena Williams

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #49
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

Serena.
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) CH Merida-Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*) WTA New Haven´14(w/Kirilenko-Fan) CH Suzhou-Bogota-Santiago´14 (w/Milan.)
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 08:39 PM   #50
country flag sirbenson

sirbenson has much to be proud of sirbenson has much to be proud of sirbenson has much to be proud of sirbenson has much to be proud of sirbenson has much to be proud of sirbenson has much to be proud of sirbenson has much to be proud of sirbenson has much to be proud of sirbenson has much to be proud of sirbenson has much to be proud of sirbenson has much to be proud of

Serena, feels good that the season is starting, yay!
sirbenson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 12:33 AM   #51
country flag tennisfan1001

tennisfan1001 is just really nice tennisfan1001 is just really nice tennisfan1001 is just really nice tennisfan1001 is just really nice tennisfan1001 is just really nice tennisfan1001 is just really nice tennisfan1001 is just really nice tennisfan1001 is just really nice tennisfan1001 is just really nice tennisfan1001 is just really nice tennisfan1001 is just really nice

Serena. Would love to see her Sharapova and Vika/Lisicki in the semis. Can't wait for this to start!
tennisfan1001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 02:34 AM   #52
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute
Serena to beat JJ in the final though I hope that one of my gals can throw a spanner in the works.
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #53
country flag Halconq47

Halconq47 is a name known to all Halconq47 is a name known to all Halconq47 is a name known to all Halconq47 is a name known to all Halconq47 is a name known to all Halconq47 is a name known to all Halconq47 is a name known to all Halconq47 is a name known to all Halconq47 is a name known to all Halconq47 is a name known to all Halconq47 is a name known to all

SW easily
Halconq47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 10:35 PM   #54
country flag Sloejelly

Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold

I expect it to be someone outside of the top 3 -- I predict early withdrawals from at least 2 of them - often happens in Brisbane. Winner will be someone somewhat unexpected. Kerber or Lisicki perhaps.
Sloejelly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2013, 11:54 PM   #55
country flag Alwaysfan

Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future

Carla backhand
Alwaysfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 02:10 AM   #56
country flag MrWaagh
Venus fan!

MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute MrWaagh has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Sharapova
MrWaagh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 02:57 AM   #57
country flag Rolling-Thunder

Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future Rolling-Thunder has a brilliant future

I am expecting a repeat performance of last year with Serena winning her first title of the year.
I am hoping those ankles are wrapped much tighter this year.

We want a non-injured Serena playing and winning the Aussie Open and title #18.
Rolling-Thunder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 04:18 AM   #58
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolling-Thunder View Post
We want a non-injured Serena playing and winning the Aussie Open and title #18.
Do we?