The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2014 - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 06:06 PM   #121
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2014

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2014, 10:00 PM   #122
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
She looks lovely.
But that dress...no words.
they have some more of this dress on gm........http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=418
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 04:23 AM   #123
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of

thx Gollum
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 06:47 AM   #124
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

She should have deserved to be placed in Serena's half after publicly appearing in that curtain.
But more importantly those black pattent pumps are such no-no for that dress.
And her nails is what eyebrows for Serena.
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 08:51 AM   #125
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haythem91 View Post

thx Gollum
Wow - Isn't that Sylvie van der Vaart in pic #5 - ex wife of the famous dutch soccer player Rafael van der Vaart? - It looks like her
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 09:08 AM   #126
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I hope the fan on twitter doesn't mind but she got to meet Masha and Na today

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 11:31 AM   #127
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
Wow - Isn't that Sylvie van der Vaart in pic #5 - ex wife of the famous dutch soccer player Rafael van der Vaart? - It looks like her
As per Getty Images that's Sonia Kruger, an Aussie TV personality.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 11:46 AM   #128
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abuttons View Post
As per Getty Images that's Sonia Kruger, an Aussie TV personality.
Thanks!
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 11:47 AM   #129
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
grand martha strikes again
And yet the Daily Mail calls it a "plunging dress". Please.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 12:18 PM   #130
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Maria's first fashion flop of 2014
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 12:47 PM   #131
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of

Maria Sharapova Hangs Out in Melbourne:

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/Ul2IC...ne/aLe7DTsdhGx

Maria Sharapova attends teh Porsche Women in Drive event in Melbourne on January 9, 2014.

To see 1000px large photos, point your mouse to the picture and click "zoom" button on the left.
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 12:49 PM   #132
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of

Li Na and Maria Sharapova Visit Tennis Livesite at Crown:

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/480wD...te/bFG8aPSds9e

Maria Sharapova of Russia poses as she arrives at the Tennis Livesite at Crown Entertainment Complex on January 10, 2014 in Melbourne, Australia.
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 12:56 PM   #133
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Maria with Grigor in Melbourne:
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2014, 01:58 PM   #134
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 10th, 2014, 04:04 PM   #135
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

With much appreciated assistance from 'LoveMasha2008' I have managed to capture
these large pics. Grab em while you can for I fear our ability to grab large pics is not gonna last much longer.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote