The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2014 - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2014, 10:43 PM   #676
country flag daniyal16

daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all daniyal16 is a name known to all
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2014

Masha
daniyal16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 13th, 2014, 02:21 AM   #677
country flag Ziggy88

Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light

^ Awesome pics.. Thank u for sharing.
Ziggy88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 11:14 AM   #678
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniyal16 View Post
Her eyes are so green in this picture

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 01:13 PM   #679
country flag LuNg

LuNg is just really nice LuNg is just really nice LuNg is just really nice LuNg is just really nice LuNg is just really nice LuNg is just really nice LuNg is just really nice LuNg is just really nice LuNg is just really nice LuNg is just really nice LuNg is just really nice

I love her eyes !
LuNg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 02:50 PM   #680
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Prefer blue myself.
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 06:12 PM   #681

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddo1234 View Post

Prefer blue myself.
I honestly think blue fit her even better and it's a lot more common combination for blondes to have them as well

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Apr 14th, 2014, 06:16 PM   #682
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all

Why not orange??!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
I honestly think blue fit her even better and it's a lot more common combination for blondes to have them as well

Nick Bollettieri
Mattheus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 07:19 PM   #683

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattheus View Post
Why not orange??!
The point of your sarcastic comment being...?

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Apr 14th, 2014, 09:59 PM   #684
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all

Just saying something waiting for another pointless reply or comments like "I'd prefer Maria with red hairs" or "what about a Maria 1,50 m tall instead of 1,88?".
Just kidding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
The point of your sarcastic comment being...?

Nick Bollettieri
Mattheus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 10:31 PM   #685
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattheus View Post
Why not orange??!
Ah! Why not indeed?

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2014, 12:17 PM   #686
country flag fanofmaria

fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice

Seems to be a atmosphere of tension on the SS board. Looking forward to some pictures of Masha in workout shorts and t's on a practice court!

FOM
Old Apr 15th, 2014, 02:39 PM   #687
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova 14h
My little big fan. #howcuteisshe pic.twitter.com/0hQouvkEcf
Old Apr 17th, 2014, 08:37 AM   #688
country flag Ziggy88

Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light

(Im)patiently waiting for Maria's photos from Sttutgart.. She will be the biggest crowd drawer there as usual, not just because she's the Porsche Ambassador.. But we of course know why..Post pictures please if u guys happen to grab some. Thanks!!
Ziggy88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 04:50 PM   #689
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_T View Post
Cancun, Mexico, 1 April 2014

Maria

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 07:27 AM   #690
country flag DANASAN

DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIA

From your fans with...