The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2014 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 05:12 PM   #46
country flag equipochico

equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
A lot of material to study for Nelson
P.S. Equip, please credit me when you post my works.
my bad xD i'm sorry it's not an attempt from steal your work, I have not idea that this was your work. From VK.com i got the download of the pic, and my knowledge of russian speak is zero.

PD: My english is bad too
equipochico is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2013, 11:12 PM   #47
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
A lot of material to study for Nelson
P.S. Equip, please credit me when you post my works.
amazing photos...
She is obviously in great shape. No one photo is surprising, but the overall impression is that she is more body conscious than I can remember.....not fair to compare this photo from five years ago, but I imagine she is being tougher on herself these days.....http://img192.imagevenue.com/img.php...0_122_32lo.jpg
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 04:00 AM   #48
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

http://instagram.com/p/inBsmzK3Wo/

Quote:
sventennis
Entering into the new year @BrisbaneTennis United Nations Style! I'M IN

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 12:45 PM   #49
country flag C_Dub

C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
amazing photos...
She is obviously in great shape. No one photo is surprising, but the overall impression is that she is more body conscious than I can remember.....not fair to compare this photo from five years ago, but I imagine she is being tougher on herself these days.....http://img192.imagevenue.com/img.php...0_122_32lo.jpg
Nelsondan - please tell me where that photo come from - what eventand/or date.
Thanks in advance.
C_Dub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 01:04 PM   #50
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Dub View Post
Thanks in advance.
A simple Google search would have told you the pic is from,

LOS ANGELES, CA - DECEMBER 11: Willie Ebersol and Maria Sharapova attend a Tiffany & Co. Cocktail Reception at the Americana on December 11, 2008 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Todd Williamson/WireImage)
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 05:29 PM   #51
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

From practice

http://ow.ly/i/4aSXH

Old Jan 1st, 2014, 05:32 PM   #52
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Dub View Post
Thanks in advance.
not a bad question....she was in shut it down territory about that time...and has been working hard for a long time to get into the condition she is now.
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 07:08 PM   #53
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Couple of big training pics.

Old Jan 1st, 2014, 08:44 PM   #54
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

she looks amazing

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 01:14 AM   #55
country flag Cecig

Last edited by Cecig : Jan 2nd, 2014 at 02:50 AM.
Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 03:17 AM   #56
country flag roddo1234

A few pics to keep the good vibes going.

Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 03:30 AM   #57
country flag roddo1234

Full size here,

Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 12:03 PM   #58
country flag roddo1234

A few extras.

Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 12:17 PM   #59
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

What did she write on the camera? I can't make it out...
Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 12:18 PM   #60
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

#SmileMate

Thanks as ever for the photos Roddo
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote