The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2014 - Page 39 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 25th, 2014, 11:23 PM   #571
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2014

Thanks for posting the HD pics, roddo. So happy to see Maria happy.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 26th, 2014, 05:23 AM   #572
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddo1234 View Post

What a splendid figure.

(Thanks Roddo for the pics)
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 12:36 PM   #573
country flag LuNg

LuNg is just really nice LuNg is just really nice LuNg is just really nice LuNg is just really nice LuNg is just really nice LuNg is just really nice LuNg is just really nice LuNg is just really nice LuNg is just really nice LuNg is just really nice LuNg is just really nice

Great pics roddo ! Thanks
LuNg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 08:33 PM   #574
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
Few tennis players look good in action pics - Masha is one of the
this Bouchard girl that they all talk about....unbelievable.....

image hosting above 5 mb
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 08:54 PM   #575
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all

She's so... ugly in this picture! Maria looks 100 times better than Bouchard when playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
this Bouchard girl that they all talk about....unbelievable.....

... (picture) ...

Nick Bollettieri
Mattheus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 09:14 PM   #576
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattheus View Post
She's so... ugly in this picture! Maria looks 100 times better than Bouchard when playing.
I have been getting a little weary about the hype...so it was a bit of a joke....I do think Mashafan had a point, that photos of players straining with a huge percentage of their might are not representative of much of anything regarding pretty or ugly.
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 10:54 PM   #577
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Are you guys seriously commenting Bouchard's "game looks"? Especially based on that one picture. I agree that they are hyping her too much at this point, although it died down after her most recent results. But think about the fact that they are also doing her no favors with it, just putting way too much pressure on her, plus I think she is somewhat similar to Maria in the aspect that she also puts additional pressure on herself. Anyway, my point was that she is a young, beautiful girl and there is no reason to be sarcastic and mock some shots taken in the heat of a game, especially not in Maria's subforum

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 12:03 AM   #578
country flag nelsondan

Quote:
Yeah, is it just me or does Maria always have that almost panicked look on her face whenever she starts running towards a drop shot?
How could I have possibly misunderstood.
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 09:48 AM   #579

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
How could I have possibly misunderstood.
I did not say anything ugly about Maria here, as a matter of fact I found her facial expression amusing and kind of dorky even, which I think was clear from my comment. You were commenting (jokingly I assume) out of being too fed up with Bouchard, undermining her based on one picture. If I misunderstood your intention, I apologize.

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Mar 27th, 2014, 01:33 PM   #580
country flag nelsondan

I reread it all. I think I was at fault.
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 01:51 PM   #581

And I apologize if I came on too strong for what was essentially a meaningless comment on your part, but at the time, it simply struck a chord with me that I could not ignore

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Mar 27th, 2014, 04:07 PM   #582
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Dear, dear, dear, it's handbags at dawn for you lot.
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 09:18 PM   #583
country flag fanofmaria

fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddo1234 View Post
Dear, dear, dear, it's handbags at dawn for you lot.
HEHE, levity is a good thing right now, Thx!

FOM
Old Mar 28th, 2014, 02:39 AM   #584
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Just think how boring it would be if Maria was to win all the time.

Old Mar 28th, 2014, 02:44 AM   #585
country flag roddo1234