The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2014 - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 04:37 AM   #541
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2014

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 04:47 AM   #542
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 05:10 AM   #543
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

This is fantastic

thank you as always
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 05:17 AM   #544
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Roddo, you need to change your name to Photostock Awesome, man.
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 05:21 AM   #545
country flag roddo1234

Thanks for the compliment Asanty, here's a few more for you.

Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 05:27 AM   #546
country flag roddo1234

That's all for now, I must get off to work or I will be late.

Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 09:29 AM   #547
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddo1234 View Post
That's all for now, I must get off to work or I will be late.
- As always - Great pics!! - Thanks!
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 11:45 AM   #548
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Magic Roddo. Very nice pictures, I can't explain why the photographers decided to cut her legs off though....
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 02:30 PM   #549
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 02:48 PM   #550
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

one of my favorite post match celebrations ever, plus Lucie is such a wonderful girl . May have become a fan just for this match
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 04:07 PM   #551
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Yeah, Lucie is such a sweetheart, she was always one of my favorite players who never reached that utmost top of the game

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 04:15 PM   #552
country flag winnerpova
running to stand still.

winnerpova is a splendid one to behold winnerpova is a splendid one to behold winnerpova is a splendid one to behold winnerpova is a splendid one to behold winnerpova is a splendid one to behold winnerpova is a splendid one to behold winnerpova is a splendid one to behold winnerpova is a splendid one to behold winnerpova is a splendid one to behold winnerpova is a splendid one to behold winnerpova is a splendid one to behold

credit to salmousha

everything you need is already inside; just do it.
arsenal | panathinaikos | masha | aga
winnerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 05:43 PM   #553
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Thanks, roddo. Awesome photos as always.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2014, 08:30 PM   #554
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

we needed that win as much as maria did.
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 08:52 PM   #555
country flag roddo1234

Still in the game, so it's pics time again.