The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2014 - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 14th, 2014, 11:05 PM   #481
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2014

Oups, thank you. First two are embarassing with that comment about the growing chest of Masha. Really not funny. I do not like them at all...
The massage is also embarassing.
Last ones are really good, with a fresh young Maria doint casual holiday things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
A year ago, it seemed like people missed her so badly, they did some reminiscing.....these were three posts I found interesting.....
uhhh...2004? http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=1198
good gig! http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=1182
something we do not often see of Maria among the photos on this post...http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=1226

Nick Bollettieri
Mattheus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 15th, 2014, 12:08 AM   #482
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry if I made bad choices. Those pages in March, just a year ago, stood out to me because of how many older photos they decided to post.
Old Mar 15th, 2014, 03:32 AM   #483
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2014, 06:25 AM   #484
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

Here are some large photos I found on make-up artist Andie Markoe-Byrne's official site: http://www.andiemarkoebyrne.com/

Motorola photoshoot taken in 2005 (2006?):

Nike photoshoot taken in 2006 (2005?):

The following shoots were posted on SS before:

2008 Hello Magazine:

2008 GQ Spain:

Old Mar 15th, 2014, 08:15 AM   #485
country flag C_Dub

C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
Sorry if I made bad choices. Those pages in March, just a year ago, stood out to me because of how many older photos they decided to post.
Don't worry, you didn't.
C_Dub is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2014, 09:23 AM   #486
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all

OH.
MY.
GOD.
+

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMasha2008 View Post
Here are some large photos I found on make-up artist Andie Markoe-Byrne's official site: http://www.andiemarkoebyrne.com/

Motorola photoshoot taken in 2005 (2006?):

Nike photoshoot taken in 2006 (2005?):

The following shoots were posted on SS before:

2008 Hello Magazine:

2008 GQ Spain:

Nick Bollettieri
Old Mar 15th, 2014, 01:13 PM   #487
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2008 GQ Spain:

O___________O I only knew the first on the left from these.
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 12:02 AM   #488
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

I wonder if this photo here exists somewhere in HQ or better quality? In my house there is a small space for a Masha picture, I want to choose one and print it. BUT... Months after I found the place, I am not able to choose.
This would be perfect. Maria was so... perfectly beautiful in this picture!

Quote:

Nick Bollettieri
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 12:07 PM   #489
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattheus View Post
I wonder if this photo here exists somewhere in HQ or better quality? In my house there is a small space for a Masha picture, I want to choose one and print it. BUT... Months after I found the place, I am not able to choose.
This would be perfect. Maria was so... perfectly beautiful in this picture!
I don't have this one in hq, but I'll post it here if I find it someday.
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 06:47 PM   #490
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Last edited by Cecig : Mar 16th, 2014 at 06:56 PM.
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 10:24 PM   #491
country flag FurqanMashaFan#1

FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light

YES practice train and train hard you'll need it
FurqanMashaFan#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 02:57 AM   #492
country flag Cecig

Old Mar 18th, 2014, 04:54 PM   #493
country flag Cecig

Dimipova

Last edited by Cecig : Mar 18th, 2014 at 06:20 PM.
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 10:16 PM   #494
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria, Media day, Sony Open, Crandon Park Tennis Center, 18-03-2014

Last edited by roddo1234 : Mar 18th, 2014 at 10:43 PM.
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2014, 01:10 AM   #495
country flag Cecig