The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2014 - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2014, 03:21 PM   #286
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddo1234 View Post
First, I'm pretty sure that the coat is faux fur and secondly, animals are not skinned alive by even the most idiotic
of fur dealers.

Agree with the first and I hope the adult Maria never wears real fur. Unfortunately, many animals ARE skinned alive for their fur. Watch videos on Peta website,if you can stand it.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2014, 03:21 PM   #287
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Jimmie

Do come again
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 03:27 PM   #288
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 04:48 PM   #289
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
First time ever I stepped inside this forum...and to my surprise I didn't spontaneously combust!
See? It's all good and sugar-flavoured in here.
Thanks for the pics :P
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 05:59 PM   #290
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I know we've had our differences Jimmie but thanks for the photos
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 07:40 PM   #291
country flag Tennisandco

Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold Tennisandco is a splendid one to behold

Here are some pictures of Maria I took today during her match against Hantuchova
If you are interested you can find them here... http://tennisandco.wordpress.com/201...2014-pictures/
Tennisandco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 10:38 PM   #292
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

It seems like Maria has lengthened the tunic compared to how it was originally supposed to be worn.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2014, 11:57 PM   #293
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

^^Thankfully
Old Jan 30th, 2014, 12:18 AM   #294
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

In one way I agree but on the other hand why bother with the shorts at all then if she is pretty much just wearing it as a dress. It may not to be everyone's liking but at least it was supposed to be something different. Now it just looks like a fairly boring dress.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2014, 04:21 PM   #295
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Old Jan 31st, 2014, 05:17 AM   #296
country flag meneer_hidayat

meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all meneer_hidayat is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
this is from my country INDONESIA..
she drawing borobudur temple..
its amazing if you coming to indonesia..
The "batik" material its unique from indonesia, look at the pillow.
meneer_hidayat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2014, 06:00 PM   #297
country flag Cecig

Old Feb 1st, 2014, 02:55 AM   #298
country flag Cecig

Maria Sharapova on the cover of the Voyage Magazine Sweden

Old Feb 1st, 2014, 12:14 PM   #299
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

[quote=Cecig;38341457]
[quote]
The lovely shoulders
Abuttons is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2014, 09:21 AM   #300
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

Paris Open:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kulitat...7640312072705/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kulitat...7640382806433/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tennis-...7640383591144/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tennis-...7640392149495/