The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2014 - Page 129 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 14th, 2014, 03:33 PM   #1921
country flag Shirapova

Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2014

#PovaPopUp leftover

"Nur wer sich selbst das letzte an Leistung abverlangt, wird über den Durchschnitt hinauskommen."
Shirapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 15th, 2014, 01:19 AM   #1922
country flag Holte139

Holte139 is a glorious beacon of light Holte139 is a glorious beacon of light Holte139 is a glorious beacon of light Holte139 is a glorious beacon of light Holte139 is a glorious beacon of light Holte139 is a glorious beacon of light Holte139 is a glorious beacon of light Holte139 is a glorious beacon of light Holte139 is a glorious beacon of light Holte139 is a glorious beacon of light Holte139 is a glorious beacon of light

Just

This picture actually makes me a little depressed because I wish I looked that good! As a man I'm supposed to desire a woman like Maria but she's TOO gorgeous!
Holte139 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 01:42 AM   #1923
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I legit got the first comment on that too.
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 08:39 AM   #1924
country flag kasia1992

kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of

Maria Sharapova & Juan Betancourt shooting for Avon
kasia1992 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 01:36 PM   #1925
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light

Old Jul 15th, 2014, 01:37 PM   #1926
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light

Last edited by buian : Jul 15th, 2014 at 01:52 PM.
buian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 01:41 PM   #1927
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

from Juan Betancourt FB : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1998006&type=1

Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 01:42 PM   #1928
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

oh, that model is so damn hot

Kvitova Vaidisova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 04:39 PM   #1929
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

She looks so good with him, maybe better than with Grigor.

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 05:04 PM   #1930
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post
oh, that model is so damn hot
She's a tennis player.
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 05:46 PM   #1931
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
She's a tennis player.
of course, Maria is uber hot too

Kvitova Vaidisova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 07:48 PM   #1932
country flag kasia1992

kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of kasia1992 has much to be proud of

kasia1992 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 08:47 PM   #1933
country flag FedererBulgaria

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
She looks so good with him, maybe better than with Grigor.
When she is with Grigor ,her smile is real and btw his male model looks so gay
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 08:52 PM   #1934
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedererBulgaria View Post
well, he is gay, so you got that part right here...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 03:01 AM   #1935
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedererBulgaria View Post
Well, Grigor looks a little gay too. And this model looks like Grigor but he is taller, so Maria can wear high heels jaja.

Juan Betancourt just favorited my tweet! jeje

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote