Off Topic....Anything Goes vol6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 26th, 2010, 09:59 PM   #1
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of
Off Topic....Anything Goes vol6

Time for a new volume!
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 10:55 AM   #2
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol6

Volume 5

My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 11:30 AM   #3
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Vol6 is finally here

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 03:09 PM   #4
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

I have a new laptop, and getting used to Windows 8 and the new trackpad is an absolute nightmare
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 03:15 PM   #5
country flag Shirapova

Shirapova is a glorious beacon of light Shirapova is a glorious beacon of light Shirapova is a glorious beacon of light Shirapova is a glorious beacon of light Shirapova is a glorious beacon of light Shirapova is a glorious beacon of light Shirapova is a glorious beacon of light Shirapova is a glorious beacon of light Shirapova is a glorious beacon of light Shirapova is a glorious beacon of light Shirapova is a glorious beacon of light

I have to work with Windows 8 at the office. Annoys the hell out of me.
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 04:27 PM   #6
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

I just don't see what the point of the new Start screen is! It doesn't add anything, just complicates the issue.

And I hate the way they basically force you to get an Outlook account.
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 04:59 PM   #7
country flag M.Pova

M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
I just don't see what the point of the new Start screen is! It doesn't add anything, just complicates the issue.

Yup I just got a new laptop too and the start screen really just confuses me more than adding anything really interesting. I'll probably just have to get used to it. But yea, it took me a while to get around making an Outlook account, which was a really stupid process.

04 06 08 12 14

Petra Kvitova Belinda Bencic
M.Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 10:58 PM   #8
country flag josejaviergud

josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of josejaviergud has much to be proud of

suscribe

https://twitter.com/josejaviergud
josejaviergud is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 06:02 AM   #9
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Hi y'all

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 06:08 AM   #10
country flag foxyknoxy

foxyknoxy is a splendid one to behold foxyknoxy is a splendid one to behold foxyknoxy is a splendid one to behold foxyknoxy is a splendid one to behold foxyknoxy is a splendid one to behold foxyknoxy is a splendid one to behold foxyknoxy is a splendid one to behold foxyknoxy is a splendid one to behold foxyknoxy is a splendid one to behold foxyknoxy is a splendid one to behold foxyknoxy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post

You don't have to get an Outlook account. Set it up for a local (offline) id.
Originally Posted by ivanxie View Post
Moonball her to death!
foxyknoxy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 06:25 AM   #11
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

omG im reviewing the Cincinnati match against halep and paid more attention to the beast in the yellow dress. and OMG her fan performance is amaze!!!!

she deserves an autograph. i hope she got one. she fended the haleptards all by her self and did a fabulous job at it.

Last edited by malarkist : Aug 23rd, 2014 at 09:06 AM.
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 07:39 AM   #12
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

My girl is such a sweetheart.

From an article that was posted at the Woz forum: ....

If there’s one thing that everyone does agree on, it’s Ms. Wozniacki’s high standing among fans and her colleagues. Ms. Carillo compared her to tennis’s former Miss Congeniality. “She reminds me more of Kim Clijsters than anybody,” she said, referring to the former tennis star.

Even during the 2009 Open, when Ms. Wozniacki defeated the sweetheart of the tournament, the 17-year-old underdog Melanie Oudin, she endeared herself to fans. After the match, she roamed the Flushing Meadows grounds, posed for photos, donned a Morten Andersen Saints jersey simply because someone asked her to, and never stopped smiling. She was a hit.

Ms. Williams, who has not spent much time palling around with women’s tennis players except for her sister, Venus, has made an exception for Ms. Wozniacki, whom she described as “honorable and kind and has a really good heart.” Since the split, they have been hanging out a lot. In late May, right after the breakup, they spent time in Miami together and posted photos to Instagram while the paparazzi gleefully snapped away when Ms. Wozniacki was walking around in a bikini.

And Ms. Williams said it was notable how Ms. Wozniacki would not say a bad word about Mr. McIlroy during that time.

“I was like: ‘How can you be so nice?’ ” Ms. Williams said. “She said: ‘I could never hate him. He’s been a big part of my life and even if I wanted to, I couldn’t hate him.’ I was really influenced by that.”
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 02:20 PM   #13
country flag Shirapova

Shirapova is a glorious beacon of light Shirapova is a glorious beacon of light Shirapova is a glorious beacon of light Shirapova is a glorious beacon of light Shirapova is a glorious beacon of light Shirapova is a glorious beacon of light Shirapova is a glorious beacon of light Shirapova is a glorious beacon of light Shirapova is a glorious beacon of light Shirapova is a glorious beacon of light Shirapova is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
My girl is such a sweetheart.

And Ms. Williams said it was notable how Ms. Wozniacki would not say a bad word about Mr. McIlroy during that time.

“I was like: ‘How can you be so nice?’ ” Ms. Williams said. “She said: ‘I could never hate him. He’s been a big part of my life and even if I wanted to, I couldn’t hate him.’ I was really influenced by that.”[/i]

She truely loved him, otherwise she wouldn't say that. She shows magnitude and maturity. Even though I'm not really a fan of hers, I always liked her personality.
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 04:34 PM   #14
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

bai.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 04:39 PM   #15
country flag Shirapova

^