Aussie Open preparations in Brisbane Dec 29 - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 30th, 2013, 09:09 AM   #121
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aussie Open preparations in Brisbane Dec 29

2nd set is bloody good .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 30th, 2013, 09:19 AM   #122
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Not bad at all for the first competitive match....well done Maria. And I love that pink top.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2013, 09:21 AM   #123
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

So happy with the result and how she played
Old Dec 30th, 2013, 09:23 AM   #124
country flag Sharakim
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future

very happy with the result, but she still needs a lot of match play. The serve was awesome, and I love the focus and the fearsome returning. Bagel for Garcia, love it Mash.
Sharakim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2013, 09:24 AM   #125
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Well color me impressed. That was sublime from Maria, I really expected her to kind of grit through this, while shaking off some rust. Amazing performance, serve was great (I laughed so hard when she made that DF on match point though ), return was amazing, ground strokes as well, overall, an excellent match by every standard. And I'm so glad that she was extremely focused, and like a hungry beast

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2013, 09:25 AM   #126
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
That was a great performance. We couldn't have asked for any better in her first match back.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2013, 09:25 AM   #127
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

Life is just so much better with Maria Sharapova playing good tennis

Rich B*tch Maria Sharapova
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2013, 09:27 AM   #128
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Her serve is diferrent, the motion looks like before surgery, right

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2013, 09:27 AM   #129
country flag Sharakim
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Well color me impressed. That was sublime from Maria, I really expected her to kind of grit through this, while shaking off some rust. Amazing performance, serve was great (I laughed so hard when she made that DF on match point though ), return was amazing, ground strokes as well, overall, an excellent match by every standard. And I'm so glad that she was extremely focused, and like a hungry beast
I definately agree that she is hungry, you can see it in her body language and her eyes. She wants to be back, and she wants another slam. And if she can stay healthy all season, stay in shape and battle, maybe she can win another, I'm not counting her out.
Old Dec 30th, 2013, 09:28 AM   #130
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future

*Is just smiling from ear to ear* - What a great start for Masha!!!
MashaFan01 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2013, 09:28 AM   #131
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

And now we get to watch his hotness . What a treat tonight has been so far .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2013, 09:32 AM   #132
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

BUFF BITCH BE BAKING BAGELS IN BRISBANE. i told y'all

Rich B*tch Maria Sharapova
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2013, 09:34 AM   #133

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Her serve is diferrent, the motion looks like before surgery, right

To me, it looks pretty much the same as before the latest break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharakim View Post
I definately agree that she is hungry, you can see it in her body language and her eyes. She wants to be back, and she wants another slam. And if she can stay healthy all season, stay in shape and battle, maybe she can win another, I'm not counting her out.
Yes, the only looming shadow over that prospect in my book is Serena, other than that, I think Maria will reach that level of greatness again where she can rightfully compete for the big ones. She is determined and showing great dedication, which is the only thing any one of us could really ask for

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Dec 30th, 2013, 09:36 AM   #134
country flag Sharakim
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
To me, it looks pretty much the same as before the latest break

Yes, the only looming shadow over that prospect in my book is Serena, other than that, I think Maria will reach that level of greatness again where she can rightfully compete for the big ones. She is determined and showing great dedication, which is the only thing any one of us could really ask for
But Serena will not be there all the time, and to be honest, I might sound crazy here, but sooner or later Maria is going to beat Serena Williams. And even if she doesn't. it's not always that Serena detemines her chances at a slam.
Old Dec 30th, 2013, 09:40 AM   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharakim View Post
But Serena will not be there all the time, and to be honest, I might sound crazy here, but sooner or later Maria is going to beat Serena Williams. And even if she doesn't. it's not always that Serena detemines her chances at a slam.
No, but Maria is simply not taking her chances when Serena is knocked out lately. Prime example of that being AO 2013. I think I will never get over the fact that she had that Slam in her pocket and played one of her mentally flattest matches in years. When you lose 6:2 6:2 to headcase Li in a Slam SF, you know you did something terribly wrong

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC