Aussie Open preparations in Brisbane Dec 29 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 07:56 AM   #31
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aussie Open preparations in Brisbane Dec 29

Every time she has come back she has always been improving progressively, let's hope her shoulder wont hurt at least
Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 09:18 AM   #32
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

For me, the only issue is the shoulder, if she can stay pain free and injury free, I have no doubt she will reach great levels again. Anyway, when is the draw coming out? Today?

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 12:17 PM   #33
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future

Coming season is in 2014 and if Masha holds her tradition high and injuries don't jeopardize this coming season for her then I'm sure that she'll do great and probably win another slam - And again - if she holds her tradition and she starts the cycle all over again it would be Wimbledon - Am I superstitious? - Probably - but you can not deny Masha's history - There is some strange sort of periodicity in her slam winning which I personally find fascinating - I suppose it would be to much to ask of her (and for her fans to expect of her) to win a grand slam - that is to win all the 4 slams in one and the same year - It would however be a typical Masha thingie to accomplish things only a few great champions have - Like for instance to be one of the youngest player to win Wimbledon by first defeating the #2 in the semis and the #1 in the final - winning a career grand slam (the 10th Champion in the Open Era to do so) or winning IW for the second time

2004 Wimbledon Champion - dress color: white
2006 USO Champion - dress color: black
2008 AO Champion - Dress color: white
2010 Still recovering from her surgery and finding her path again
2012 FO Champion - dress color: black
2014 ???? (but she'll be dressed in white @ Wimbledon for sure)

Note also that all her slams were won in order after she has started the cycle @ Wimbledon

Last edited by MashaFan01 : Dec 27th, 2013 at 01:15 PM.
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 12:36 PM   #34
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

When the draw come out?
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#108.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 12:50 PM   #35
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crux Squall View Post
When the draw come out?

Link: Draws
The Brisbane International 2014 draw will be conducted on Saturday 28 December (AM). It will be published here as soon as it is available

Link: Current Local Time in Brisbane

Last edited by MashaFan01 : Dec 27th, 2013 at 02:24 PM.
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #36
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

^Thanks you
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#108.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 02:23 PM   #37
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Excited for her comeback. She better shake off all her rust here and slay in Melbourne. I'm going there so she better play!
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 05:25 PM   #38
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

god, I had almost forgotten all about tennis
I'm not up to date about her injury and preparation but hopefully she'll have a good start to the new year.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #39
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

friend of mine who writes some tennis reviews told me that he read in his data base that she was practicing hard on court for 210 minutes... fist for 90 minutes, then she took short beak, return and did another 120 minutes...

YAAAS Masha, you better work bitch!

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #40
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Yeah, Grigor practice between the 2 practice of Maria.

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 10:53 PM   #41
country flag MashaFan01

Well - if Masha was planning to withdraw we should know it by now - I can't imagine that she would do so after the draw which is in a couple of hours from now - I can't wait to see the draw and the schedule
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 11:50 PM   #42
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Maria will withdraw from here , I just don't see why . Her shoulder seems to be fine and I am really looking forward to the changes that the new coach has added to her game .

I want a more active Maria around the court. I hope her movement has improved, and her forehand as well. What I want to see her do is to have the right mindset of winning from her first match back here, and I hope she really accepts the challenge.

I would want a Vika SF match but who knows if they both will get that far. However, any match of Maria would do right now, it's been so long since we've seen her last play .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 11:54 PM   #43
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

‏@BrisbaneTennis
Sharapova v Garcia #brisbanetennis

@BrisbaneTennis
Maria and Serena in same half of the draw #brisbanetennis

QF:
Williams v Wozniacki, Sharapova v Suarez Navarro, Jankovic v Kerber, Azarenka v Lisicki
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 12:06 AM   #44
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

^That's good .

Garcia is a good first round opponent . Maria should get through to the semis . I'm actually glad that she and Serena are in the same half .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2013, 12:10 AM   #45
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Not a bad draw and quarter at all.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote