Aussie Open preparations in Brisbane Dec 29 - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 03:04 AM   #226
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of
Re: Aussie Open preparations in Brisbane Dec 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
how can she be back? how many points can she earn from this joke of a tournament? and how many does li na need to defend in that other joke of a tournament?
Since Masha had not to defend any points here - she gains 200 points with this victory
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 03:06 AM   #227
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
how can she be back? how many points can she earn from this joke of a tournament? and how many does li na need to defend in that other joke of a tournament?
Cause Brisbane is a premier, while Shenzhen is only an international. Maria has earned 185pts for getting to the semi of Brisbane, while Li has to defend her title in Shenzhen last year. And Li only has about 150pts more than Maria before this week. That's why Maria is surely back at no.3. I think so. But that doesn't matter much in AO though.
Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 03:07 AM   #228
country flag Ziggy88

Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light

Same here! I don't mind her going on to 3, for as long as she had that much needed workout on a real match and for as long as she wins.. I'm happy for Maria's win, considering the long hiatus and the lack of competitive match.. She's really back, Yaaay!!!
Ziggy88 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 03:10 AM   #229
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Does she have a new paint job done on the racket? It is rather overwhelmingly blue?
Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 03:16 AM   #230
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

wrong time for a match against Serena. It's highly unlikely that this match will be anything but a beatdown. I see some changes in Masha's game , she is more agressive, her second serve gains her more points, but it won't be enough to challenge even current Serena.

Anyway, good luck Masha, you've nothing to lose
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 03:18 AM   #231
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future

DOMI!!!!! Im watching you bitch!
malarkist is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 03:26 AM   #232
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 03:31 AM   #233
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
wrong time for a match against Serena. It's highly unlikely that this match will be anything but a beatdown. I see some changes in Masha's game , she is more agressive, her second serve gains her more points, but it won't be enough to challenge even current Serena.

Anyway, good luck Masha, you've nothing to lose
I hope that Masha can keep it up and doesn't let it become a beat down - A 3 sets lose maybe?
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 03:35 AM   #234
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
I hope that Masha can keep it up and doesn't let it become a beat down - A 3 sets lose maybe?
not to be pessimistic - but i'd be surprised if Maria wins more than 5 games.

Rich B*tch Maria Sharapova
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 03:38 AM   #235
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas View Post
Tomorrow's match won't matter; as long as Maria wins the one in 3 weeks.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 03:48 AM   #236
country flag Asherio

Asherio has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas View Post
Yep. I expect something like 62 62. Or worse considering how good she is playing against Cibulkova.
Asherio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 04:01 AM   #237
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of

Nothing to say but best luck for Maria
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#56
PAW Rank:#108
FITD Rank:#188
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 04:07 AM   #238
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future malarkist has a brilliant future

domi was catching serena by surprise but just wasnt consistently taking advantage of it. maria just needs to get her first serves in and its going to be competitive.
Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 04:12 AM   #239
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

NID GM.

The WWW thread for the SF was made first rather than the result thread for the win over Pomenika.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 04:15 AM   #240
country flag malarkist

poor domi! i wish i could lend her my legs. she was just too short.