TTT note (TTT Sydney draw & results) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2002, 09:50 PM   #1
country flag anabel

anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all
TTT note (TTT Sydney draw & results)

<font color=celeste size=4>
TTT Sydney has been cancelled. Im sorry for the winners or runner ups of the tourny and ITF, but it happened too many things today like to accet them.

Firstable i want to say that this is the last chance i give to the game. I ve worked too much for it and i loved it, but i dont want to continue holding the continuous complaints of people who has never respected my work or my decisions. I will try it one more time. Next time i will quit the game and all my work will go with me.

I told all the people in the sign up threads to READ the new rules of the game, but after the tournament of today i noticed that only me read them. As i said lot of times i dont know why people argue about the rules of the game. They are there, you have to read them and then choose: if you would like to play, play the game...but with the rules! if you dont like the rules, dont sign and dont play! but dont make the others to waste the time. I understand that people dont like some rules, its very comprehensible, but the rules are made to make the game better and more fair, and they are for all the players not only for one or two. Maybe you disagree with some rules and like others, but there are poeple who likes the rules u dislike and disagree with the rules u want.
All what i want is understanding of the people, and that they understand once and for all that i make the rules or whatever i do for the best of the game and of all the players.

For that i wont continue with the schedule next weeks and i will make exhibitions untill the poeple get used with the new rules. I know its my faul, i would have to do this before and i am so sorry for it. So i hope to see u in the exhibitions to get used of the rules.

Thanks for your attetntion

Last edited by anabel : Jan 27th, 2002 at 01:05 AM.
anabel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2002, 10:28 PM   #2
country flag paul_masterton

paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute
This is saddest and hardets thing i've had to do but i have made up my mind. I quit.

It wasn't solely my humilating demolition at the hands of TOT, but the fact that it is poinltess me going on in this tou. For me, i want more than losing in the 1st roudn every week, and relying on the ITF for points, thats pointless.

My totla of 0 wins against top 10 players in the best part of a year confirmed that the tour would not miss me and i think would benifit from my absence.

I want to say sorry to Phil, u'll have ot find a new partner.

Last a huge thanks to all the friemds i made on teh tour over th past 8 months or so, i will kep chatting to u on MSN and maybe turn up every few weeks to cheer u on.

Good Luck and all the best

Paul

oh, and ASV u got ur way, i hope u're happy now.
paul_masterton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2002, 01:01 AM   #3
country flag Becool

Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute
ILT umpired so bad my match...

He only made old questions, and in a match point he did a short, and again an oldie one.....

I hated, really hated........

Actually he knowing that I didn't know such questions...

Looks like he wanted me to lose... but ok....

serena
townsend × rezaď × lisicki
vesnina × keys × mladenovic

facebook ~ twitter
[#ps - in portuguese]
Becool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2002, 01:08 AM   #4
country flag Nacho

Nacho has a reputation beyond repute Nacho has a reputation beyond repute Nacho has a reputation beyond repute Nacho has a reputation beyond repute Nacho has a reputation beyond repute Nacho has a reputation beyond repute Nacho has a reputation beyond repute Nacho has a reputation beyond repute Nacho has a reputation beyond repute Nacho has a reputation beyond repute Nacho has a reputation beyond repute
<b>"if you dont like the rules, dont sign and dont play! "</b>

That's exactly what I'll do from now on.
Old Jan 27th, 2002, 01:16 AM   #5
country flag spencercarlos
Sabatini lover Forever

spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute spencercarlos has a reputation beyond repute
I agree completly
Seasons in the top ten: Sabatini 10 Conchita 9
Straight Seasons in the top ten: Sabatini 10 Conchita 6
Seasons in the top 5: Sabatini 6 Conchita 5
Straight seasons in the top 5: Sabatini 6 Conchita 4
Tier II and above titles
Sabatini 24 Martinez 17
Record at the Masters
Sabatini has 2 titles 2 Runner up and 3 SF
Martinez has 0 titles, 0 RU, and 0 Sf
Record against the best players
Sabatini 40% Martinez 21%
Head to Head
Sabatini leads 9-6 over Martinez
FWTT Hard 111(111 + ny)Carpet 104(104 + ny)Clay 107(107 + 4) Grass 100(100 ny)
spencercarlos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2002, 01:20 AM   #6
country flag Becool

Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute
ANABEL :

I'm thiking very seriously in keep on TTT after all these crazy rules you've been creating since the beginning of the game.

Your problems is that you don't hear any of the players, everything has to be in your own way! With this your game won't go up....

I remember I chat that we had, and U didn't even care about what we said. If you think that we are nothing, I think nothing more fair than stop playing TTT...

If you knew the meaning of respect, maybe the withdraws wouldn't happen.....

U should know that wasn't you who created this game ALONE, you should ask the creators about what we think of the nex rules that u create....

serena
townsend × rezaď × lisicki
vesnina × keys × mladenovic

facebook ~ twitter
[#ps - in portuguese]

Last edited by Becool : Jan 27th, 2002 at 01:26 AM.
Becool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2002, 01:24 AM   #7
country flag Sonf@
yo soy darks

Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute Sonf@ has a reputation beyond repute
Like always, no comments... (thinking in doing the same as tot)
mi mascota es tan grande que necesita un trailer para desayunar
Sonf@ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2002, 01:36 AM   #8
country flag anabel

anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all
Ber, everything i do its for the best of the game... if i dont ask any player is cause if i hear one player i have to hear the rest... and of course no one agree cause all of u only thinks in whats better for himslef, not for the game. I always think what is best for the game

anabel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2002, 03:26 AM   #9
country flag Philip

Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future
i wont answer this thread. im furious, just coz people have fallen out means that EVERYONE not the poeple who were involved but EVERYONE suffers.

I hope TTT is finished.
Always in our hearts.... Arantxa Sanchez Vicario!.... 110 titles.... no1 in singles and doubles.... a true legend!
Philip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2002, 03:29 AM   #10
country flag ASV
Team WTAworld

ASV is a name known to all ASV is a name known to all ASV is a name known to all ASV is a name known to all ASV is a name known to all ASV is a name known to all ASV is a name known to all ASV is a name known to all ASV is a name known to all ASV is a name known to all ASV is a name known to all
I like the first rule about each player must say ok after the ump says NQ....(That stopped Paul and Steven from cheating and look how good they did today). But I really don't like the second rule at all. It seems a little proposterous to me because the only real popular people with names that MIGHT be confusing are Likhovtseva/Dementieva and Talaja/Farina Elia and Smashanova/Kournikova.

But, when you think about it, Likhovtseva was pre 2000 and and Demeniteva was post 2000. Talaja was a brief stint in 2000. Smashanova had a brief run in early 2002.
Therefore, when you think about it, I think it is very hard to mix those people up.

The question arose today with Jana Novotna winning Wimbledon in 1998. Anabel came in and declared it invalid because there are more then one Jana. But, to be honest, Kandarr isn't that good and Nejedly is still a struggling Junior. To get these two confused with Novotna really says a lot about someone's brain capacity.

I think that the latter of the rule changes needs to be dropped all together. I think a rule should be added that one should not be able to say Sanchez instead od Sanchez-Vicario or Serra instead of Serra-Zanetti. THAT is the rule that needs to be switched.
Highlights:1986(1) – Athens˛, 1988(1) – Belgian Open*, 1989(2)Roland Garros*, Barcelona*, 1990(7) – Barcelona*, Newport*, Hilton Head˛, Amelia Island˛, Tampa˛, Barcelona˛, Roland Garros§, 1991(4) – Washington, DC*, Sydney˛, Amelia Island˛, Barcelona˛, 1992(13)– Miami*, Canadian Open*, Australian Open˛, Virginia Slims Championship˛, Miami˛, Sydney˛, Tokyo[PP] ˛, Hilton Head˛, Amelia Island˛, Barcelona˛, Los Angeles˛, Filderstadt˛, Roland Garros§, 1993(9) – Miami*, Amelia Island*, Barcelona*, Hamburg*, US Open˛, Barcelona˛, Italian Open˛, Essen˛, Australian Open§, 1994(19)Roland Garros*, US Open*, Amelia Island*, Barcelona*, Hamburg*, Canadian Open*, Tokyo[Nicherei]*, Oakland*, US Open˛, Delray Beach˛, Light N’ Lively Doubles˛, Hilton Head˛, Amelia Island˛, Barcelona˛, Hamburg˛, San Diego˛, Canadian Open˛, Tokyo[Nicherei] ˛, Oakland˛, 1995(8) – Barcelona*, German Open*, Australian Open˛, Wimbledon˛, WTA Tour Championships˛, Miami˛, Barcelona˛, Eastbourne˛, 1996(11) – Hilton Head*, Hamburg*, Australian Open˛, Miami˛, Hilton Head˛, Amelia Island˛, Hamburg˛, Italian Open˛, Madrid˛, Eastbourne˛, Canadian Open˛, 1997(7) - Sydney˛, Miami˛, Madrid˛, San Diego˛, Filderstadt˛, Zurich˛, Moscow˛, 1998(2)Roland Garros*, Sydney*, 1999(4) – Cairo*, Cairo˛, Hamburg˛, Los Angeles˛, 2000(3) – German Open˛, Leipzig˛, US Open§, 2001(3) – Porto*, Madrid*, Miami˛, 2002(6) – Doha˛, Amelia Island˛, Sopot˛, Helsinki˛, New Haven˛, Tokyo[PP]˛
-----------------------------------------
17 YEARS, 100 TITLES

Barcelona Bumblebee: #1 in our hearts forever!!

YYYYIroda TulyaganovaYYYY
ASV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2002, 03:30 AM   #11
country flag Philip

Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future
and another thing, the rule about adding a letter to a players 1st name is crap, C-R-A-P.

the rule should of never been made. nothing was wrong with the old way it was played. but no, the 'BOSS' makes all the rules, i feel sorry for tot, he was basically in the right.
Always in our hearts.... Arantxa Sanchez Vicario!.... 110 titles.... no1 in singles and doubles.... a true legend!
Old Jan 27th, 2002, 03:30 AM   #12
country flag Philip

since when does one person make the rules anyway?
Old Jan 27th, 2002, 02:09 PM   #13
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future
sorry! i fell asleep! i would like to continue playing TTT!
It's not shyness I have. It's just that I'm not one of those people who loves to open a newspaper of magazine and see myself all the time. I don't like that at all. I prefer to play my tennis which I love, and with which I've been blessed.
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

BBT Belligerent Bliss on Twitter BBM Belligerent Bliss on Multiply
jacs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote