Banned Users Thread? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 18th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #16
country flag DollyRose
IT MUST BE LOVE

DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Banned Users Thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igorche View Post
When I said that James is bad administrator? He does a great job here, but he is not the only administrator, here we have 10 administrators. Why then he has to do everything, one person can not lead the entire forum alone. On MTF in the last two months they changed all administrators (they have 3), previous administrators felt they can not do that job any more and gave a chance to others, that should be the case here too.

According to this forum administrators are volunteers. They are usually posters that were forum moderators or super moderators at some point that have moved into a different role.

Administrators have all the roles of a super moderator but additionally create new forums, deal with complaints about moderators, discuss forum rules and any other issues pertaining to the board.

Five months ago I asked one administrator something related to forum rules, and guess what, he still did not answer me anything. At least to tell me "I do not know", nothing. So why is he dministrator?

@James, do you remember, maybe a year ago, when I put in my avi administrator sign, and you told me that I need to change avi because it brings confusion among TF posters?
I didn't say you said James was a bad Administrator. I said I would take him over all the Moderators and Administrators that MTF had! And I would At MTF when posters go from being "just a poster" to Moderators/Administrators they tend to forget very quickly what is it like to be "just a poster". Not all of them, of course, AdeyC is a Moderator here and at MTF also and he hasn't changed a bit! But he is the exception rather than the rule IMHO!

And since I can tell we are not going to agree on this subject at all I'll stop posting about it, if you will?

Old Dec 18th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #17
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can not help them until they return

And why you say "thankfully this isn't MTF", MTF is definitely running in a better way than TF. At least Administrators on MTF are doing their jobs, unlike here where only James, Meelis and maybe another one do something, and the others are useless for forum and forum posters.
if u only know...

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #18
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyRose View Post
I didn't say you said James was a bad Administrator. I said I would take him over all the Moderators and Administrators that MTF had! And I would At MTF when posters go from being "just a poster" to Moderators/Administrators they tend to forget very quickly what is it like to be "just a poster". Not all of them, of course, AdeyC is a Moderator here and at MTF also and he hasn't changed a bit! But he is the exception rather than the rule IMHO!

And since I can tell we are not going to agree on this subject at all I'll stop posting about it, if you will?
Looks like you do not want to understand. You always add James in this story, I agree with you that James does a better job then all Moderators and Administrators on MTF AND HERE TOGETHER. But there would not be a problem if James and Meelis are only one administrators, the problem is that there are few people in that position who do not deserve it. There are a lot of moderators who have been doing an excellent job (Adey too) but they don't have a chance to be upgraded in Administrators because of selfish people who have been very useful in the past, but now they are not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
if u only know...
I'm not sure what you mean by this, but whatever.
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 09:46 PM   #19
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I'm not sure what you mean by this, but whatever.
i mean that, if u would know known what i know, u wouldnt think they are any good.

Mae and i are long time posters there.

u wouldnt believe the small things ppl get a ban there

Old Dec 18th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #20
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i mean that, if u would know known what i know, u wouldnt think they are any good.

Mae and i are long time posters there.

u wouldnt believe the small things ppl get a ban there
I did not say that they do their job excellent, but at least they are doing something. There is not an internet forum where everything works fairly, even in real life everything isn't fair. Even here we have double rules, some people instantly get ban and another for the same violations rarer get ban.
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2013, 10:03 PM   #21
country flag Punky

Quote:
I did not say that they do their job excellent, but at least they are doing something. There is not an internet forum where everything works fairly, even in real life everything isn't fair. Even here we have double rules, some people instantly get ban and another for the same violations rarer get ban.
fair enough

Old Dec 18th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #22
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute

Opinions will differ on whether moderation is better on TF or on MTF. It depends on one's preference in general.

While it is true that some admins are currently less active, due to various reasons (they are volunteers with a personal life) I can truly say that all of them have put in their fair share over a long period. It is up to the preference of the individual admin to indicate whether they want to give up their position or not. Their hard work in past and present warrants they do not lose the badge immediately when their private life allows them less time for moderating. We have enough admin power at the moment. It does not rely only on Meelis and I (let's not forget Zamboni or Canuck for instance).

In essence, an admin will most likely still reply when asked questions or forward to another admin if needed. It is regrettable you have had a bad experience there, Igorche.

My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 08:09 AM   #23
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

There needs to be a list of permabanned posters so we can all laugh at secretly

But I think the process should be more transparent

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 08:46 AM   #24
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xepher View Post
There needs to be a list of permabanned posters so we can all laugh at secretly

But I think the process should be more transparent
It is an incredibly long list, so be careful what you wish for.

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #25
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

As long as my name is not on it it's fine
I miss those legends like tea and his countless accs

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #26
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xepher View Post
As long as my name is not on it it's fine
I miss those legends like tea and his countless accs
give me the man in ur avi and u could get them back

Old Dec 26th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #27
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute

When's Dominic coming back?
Old Dec 26th, 2013, 03:04 PM   #28
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

This thread is still open?
Halepsova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #29
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Lawson View Post
When's Dominic coming back?
He is not coming back.

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
Old Dec 26th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #30
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
He is not coming back.
Halepsova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote