Bruce Jenner to flatten Adam's apple, possible sex change? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 14th, 2013, 07:34 PM   #1
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Bruce Jenner to flatten Adam's apple, possible sex change?

Quote:
Bruce Jenner is allegedly planning on flattening his Adam's Apple.

The 64-year-old reportedly met with a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon on Thursday for a consultation regarding the procedure, known as chondrolaryngoplasty (or tracheal shave), reports TMZ.
The operation reduces the size of the cartilage in the neck, and is typically performed on patients in the initial stages of gender reassignment surgery.
'I just never liked my trachea!' Bruce Jenner 'to undergo surgery to flatten his Adam's Apple'... a procedure normally part of a sex change
'I never liked my trachea': Bruce Jenner is allegedly planning to undergo surgery to alter his Adam's Apple, pictured in September
But the Olympic gold medalist denied he is transitioning from male to female.
'I just never liked my trachea,' he told TMZ. He later clarified that his initial reason for seeing the surgeon was due to a 'large scar' on his nose that hadn't healed after a cancerous growth was removed in September.

According to the website, he wanted to improve the appearance of the scar, and said while he was there he happened to inquire about reducing his Adam's Apple.
The surgery has been scheduled for early next year, reports TMZ, although Bruce told the website a date has not yet been set.

This was apparently Bruce's second visit to the surgeon's office.
Bruce has been dogged by rumours for years that he is a secret cross-dresser.
Robert Kardashian's widow claimed last year that Bruce's first wife Chrystie Crownover alleged the reality star had a penchant for wearing women's clothing, shoes and lingerie.
'Of course Bruce was every woman’s heartthrob when he was that age, right?' Ellen told Star Magazine.
'But Chrystie said, "Yeah, until I went on a trip and I came back and he had gone through all my clothes. And I found my bras…

Chrystie and Bruce divorced in 1981. They have two children together.
He went on to wed Linda Thompson shortly after and they had two sons together during their four year marriage - Brandon and Brody.
But third wife Kris apparently had no qualms about Bruce's penchant for cross-dressing, according to Ellen.
She claims the Kardashian-Jenner matriarch was unfazed by his odd habit and that he continued to cross-dress for years after their 1991 wedding.

Meanwhile, Bruce dons feminine attire in the upcoming film The Hungover Games, which spoofs recent blockbusters.
In the movie, he is seen wearing blue lipstick, a short wig, and earrings.
Bruce plays one of two announcers who provide commentary during a televised fight to the death.

The procedure is just the latest in a long line of vanity projects that have completely transformed Bruce's appearance.
His step daughter Kim Kardashian - who herself has been the subject of surgery rumours - revealed Bruce's surgery history in a personal blog she wrote back in 2009.
'Twenty five years ago, Bruce was ill-advised by a doctor to have a partial facelift and a nose job,' Kim wrote. Adding: 'Unfortunately, the result wasn’t what Bruce had hoped for and for years since then he has been the victim of cruel taunts from the media.'

In May 2009 on an episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Bruce underwent further surgery to correct the original botched procedure.
Clearly a cheerleader for the surgery, Kim gushed afterwards: 'The results are amazing! Bruce looks better than ever and he is extremely happy with the result.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ex-change.html

Thoughts???

Old Dec 14th, 2013, 08:00 PM   #2
country flag Sisyphus

Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bruce Jenner to flatten Adam's apple, possible sex change?

Who?
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 08:35 PM   #3
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

I would not be surprised if he had a sex change operation.
For an Olympian gold medalist in the decathlon, one of the most masculine sport in Olympic games, Bruce has done everything not to appear too masculine.

This move would only be a logical step in that direction.

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 11. 2013
Next Update Date: Post 2014 USO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.

Last edited by tennisbum79 : Dec 14th, 2013 at 10:43 PM.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 09:48 PM   #4
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

He is bizarre looking at this point it must be said. Also that long hair does him zero favours.

Honestly that family is such a mess, I wonder in 10 years what the documentary accounting for their rise and fall will be like. I'm assuming there will be a fall.
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 09:54 PM   #5
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

This guy is just a mess
moodin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 04:06 AM   #6
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

Yikes, he is like 64, why the hell? Why continue having surgery???

Maddox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 04:10 AM   #7
country flag JCTennisFan

JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddy-88 View Post
he is crazy.
JCTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 05:02 AM   #8
country flag Tripp

Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute

Why would a grown lesbian woman flatten her Adam's apple?
Tripp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #9
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddy-88 View Post
He is gone crazy.

If he were to go thru the sex change to become woman, what will be the status of his Olympic Gold medal in the mens' decathlon?

America's Bruce Jenner is seen here with his gold medal following his win at the Olympic Games, July 30, 1976 in Montreal. Credit: dpa /Landov
Before he was a beloved reality show patriarch, Bruce Jenner was the greatest athlete in the world.
At the 1976 Olympic Games in Montreal, Jenner -- then just 26 years old -- took home the gold in the grueling decathlon, which consists of ten separate track and field events.
Decathlon participants are expected to excel at sprinting, middle-distance runs, javelin, shot put, discus, high jump, pole vault, and hurdles.
In London on Thursday, American Ashton Eaton, 24, followed in Jenner's footsteps, snagging decathlon gold once more for Team USA -- and setting the sport's world record.
PHOTOS: LOL! Stars choose their Olympic sport
"So Ashton doesn't have to sound selfish or self-centered, [he] is the best athlete to ever walk the planet -- hands down," Eaton's teammate Trey Hardee told the Associated Press. "The title bestowed upon the Olympic champion in the decathlon is 'world's greatest athlete.' Ashton is the world record holder in that event."Recommended by

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 11. 2013
Next Update Date: Post 2014 USO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 11:43 PM   #10
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

He seems like a sweet man.

I wish Kris had stayed with him. I'd love to see her as a lesbian lol
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 11:45 PM   #11
*Sesil*

She'd rather become a washed up cougar. Guarantee she won't date men from now on unless they're at least 10 years younger.
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 11:48 PM   #12
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post
She'd rather become a washed up cougar. Guarantee she won't date men from now on unless they're at least 10 years younger.
I know. Too bad.
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 11:49 PM   #13
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute

It is not dangerous for a 64 years old to have a surgery?

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2013, 07:04 AM   #14
country flag Human Nature

Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute Human Nature has a reputation beyond repute

Sad .

Serena Williams : Greatest Player of All Times .
Proud member of Rena's Army .
Human Nature is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2013, 08:07 AM   #15
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Go head, Bruce. Get your life and whatnot. I'm surprised tmz referenced kim's surgery, i thought they were on the kardashian payroll
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
I would not be surprised if he had a sex change operation.
For an Olympian gold medalist in the decathlon, one of the most masculine sport in Olympic games, Bruce has done everything not to appear too masculine.

This move would only be a logical step in that direction.
girl, what? Its funny that you talk about logical steps when the logic in your reasoning is non existent.
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote