Will Woz be a force on the WTA again? - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Can she regain/exeed her best form

No, she has already peaked 44 55.00%
Yes, will achieve more in the years to come 36 45.00%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Old Dec 14th, 2013, 03:19 PM   #61
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Woz be a force on the WTA again?

She will be #1 and win 3 slams! The US Open twice and the Aussie Open once (wishful thinking )
GOATdin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 14th, 2013, 03:24 PM   #62
JJ Style!

JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemurenai View Post
I could never understand why she was beating Sharapova and Azarenka(?... don't even remember)... I may need to rewatch some of those matches.
Watch her US Open '10 match (highlights) against Sharapova.
She was incredibly tough mentally back then.
JJ Style! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #63
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovedie View Post
She needs to attack more with her backhand. Her cross-court backhand can be lethal. I don't know why she doesn't use it as often. She also needs to keep her forehand deep and consistent. That's it. Her forehand has the tendency to land short, so that's what Hogstedt should be working on.
She has lots of points to gain on clay next year, and Hogstedt has obviously proven he can make cows on ice into claygoats. Will be very interesting to watch her progress next season, and I do have high hopes for her.
This spring Wozniacki said she was motivated again. Then she made Dubai semis and IW final, beating Kerber & Bartoli, and I thought she might be on her way back. But after IW she stopped winning matches. Spent a week at The Masters, but lost something like 8 of 11 matches.
Caroline's been to the finals of Madrid & Stuttgart, semis of Rome, won Charleston & Brussels. Its just the last 2 years, she isnt mentally into the clay season. Maybe Hogstedt will help her there
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 04:07 PM   #64
country flag Thiudans

Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute Thiudans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovedie View Post
Watch her US Open '10 match (highlights) against Sharapova.
She was incredibly tough mentally back then.
I remember watching that, and couldn't even understand it back then Not to take anything away from her, but Sharapova was... well, a mess of sorts, back then.