Why can't Agnieszka make it past the 4R of USO? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 12th, 2013, 01:33 AM   #16
country flag jdog3008

jdog3008 has much to be proud of jdog3008 has much to be proud of jdog3008 has much to be proud of jdog3008 has much to be proud of jdog3008 has much to be proud of jdog3008 has much to be proud of jdog3008 has much to be proud of jdog3008 has much to be proud of jdog3008 has much to be proud of jdog3008 has much to be proud of jdog3008 has much to be proud of
Re: Why can't Agnieszka make it past the 4R of USO?

The Maria hex from 2007.

Arantxa Sanchez Vicario
jdog3008 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 12th, 2013, 01:43 AM   #17
country flag RayTheKilcherian

RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
I'm personally surprised each time she does make it past the 4th Round of every tournament she enters
This
RayTheKilcherian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2013, 02:49 AM   #18
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm personally surprised each time she does make it past the 4th Round of every tournament she enters
It had to be said.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2013, 02:53 AM   #19
JJ Style!

JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of JJ Style! has much to be proud of

Her 4r against Makarova this year was especially weird.
She was bagelling Makarova in the first set, then loses 6 straight games to lose the set. Was leading the second set too, then loses a couple of games in a row to lose the match. She also took a strange bathroom break in the middle of the set.
It was a just a strange match all-around.
JJ Style! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2013, 02:55 AM   #20
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2013, 02:58 AM   #21
country flag Aryman3

Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future

classical December thread on TF
Some people are sooo bored
Aryman3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2013, 03:26 AM   #22
country flag Hugues Daniel
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

I think she has her days. I think I can tell right away if she's on or not as early as she enters the court.
Hugues Daniel is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2013, 08:46 AM   #23
country flag Mike.

Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AureaLibertas View Post
She should have reached her first GS QF there in 2007 tbh
Yep. One day beating Sharapova, then buying LV bags, the very next day Peer beats her
And why? I think that she usually play too many matches before US Open, however this year her match with Makarova was weird - she left court running, but maybe she had some gastro problems or it was related with her grandpa's death.
Mike. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2013, 10:43 AM   #24
country flag Shonami Slam

Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute

losing to Peer is probably the best example of why she doesn't do well at the US.
she can't create enough power. placement is just not enough there. droppies aren't enough, she doesn't attack the net quite nearly as much as she should.
if you have nothing important to say, please do so in non-tennis forum. if you have something you think is important, but is actually rubbish regarding anything other than tennis - please do so in the non-tennis forum. if you have something tennis related to say, but it's actually "OMG, X player is so h0t!1" or "who has the biggest boobs on the wtatour" please do so in menstennisforum, under "wta forum". if you have something important, tennis-related and interesting to say please do so. No one in the world can understand how much tennis means to someone, except another fan.
Shonami Slam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2013, 10:51 AM   #25
country flag Mike.

Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shonami Slam View Post
losing to Peer is probably the best example of why she doesn't do well at the US.
she can't create enough power. placement is just not enough there. droppies aren't enough, she doesn't attack the net quite nearly as much as she should.
But Peer in 2007 was a different player than she is now, so it's not relevant here.
Not to mention that she did well in US Open Series (2nd place in 2011, 3rd place in 2013), so that can be result of being tired or something as she plays way too many events before it. In 2011 she seems to be on fire, but she drew in the 2nd round Kerber, who has just started her skyrocket climb in the rankings.
Mike. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2013, 11:32 AM   #26
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuzzy24 View Post
She plays too much?

to be ranked in top 4. Otherwise even at Wimbledon she will hardly get through QF

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #27
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Poor you sweetie, must've been really surprised when she made it past 4th RD in Miami last year, we all know what happened at the latest stage of that tournament that someone has yet to add it to the resume....
Old Dec 12th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #28
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Slow surface and heavy balls

Official administrator of http://radwanskie.net/ and the biggest fan of Aga and Ula

Like us on Facebook!
Cinek is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2013, 01:43 PM   #29
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute

she is away in trouble when she faces power hitter that doesn't make many UEs
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJØRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2013, 02:02 PM   #30
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

She probably should have done it in 2007 tbh after beating Maria...but seeing as Shahar played very well that day...

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote