Charleston Chat Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 30th, 2003, 01:30 PM   #1
country flag GrahamD

GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold
Charleston Chat Thread

"Hey, you down there! Wanna be my new doubles partner?"

2,596,944 hits since 2003

Last edited by GrahamD : Mar 30th, 2003 at 07:09 PM.
GrahamD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 30th, 2003, 01:59 PM   #2
country flag moogle san

moogle san has disabled reputation
'down there'.... lol

Nah, I still root for Meghann as doubles partner believe me their time will come...
BELIEVE ME... I just realised that I have to convince myself of that first... BELIEF BELIEF BELIEF

But hey, Patty would be alright as well IMO Patty is kinda funny, perhaps she can cheer Dani up a little bit as well NOT that she does need that...

However, the best option would be perhaps Ms. Navratilova. She still is very successful in doubles, could help Dani to improve her net play and after all she was Dani's mentor (or even IS Dani's mentor, dunno about that... )

Anyhow, here's my first official "Good Luck for Charleston" Dani

Daniela Hantuchova!" (IW2002)

Don't mind me... I'm constantly

Thinking disturbs the inner peace

"I noticed tonight that the world has been turning
While I've been stuck here withering away"
Keane - Can't Stop Now
moogle san is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 02:59 PM   #3
country flag GrahamD

GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by moogle san
'down there'.... lol

However, the best option would be perhaps Ms. Navratilova. She still is very successful in doubles, could help Dani to improve her net play and after all she was Dani's mentor (or even IS Dani's mentor, dunno about that... )
Yes, she could, but for how much longer? She's what? 47 now?? That's even older than me!!!!!!!!

So, Dani has at least another 15 years in the game, by which time Martina will be 62!!! Not what you'd call a good long-term prospect. She may help Dani for a short while, but I think I'd rather see Martina COACHING Dani rather than playing with her. And the more I think about that, the more I like that idea. See my message on the Sanex website.

I like the idea of Patty cheering up Dani on court because she always seems to be cheerful herself and Dani does get despondent at times when things aren't going well, which has been quite often recently

Last edited by GrahamD : Mar 30th, 2003 at 03:21 PM.
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 06:38 PM   #4
country flag beauty_is_pink
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute
KKKKIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMM CCCCCCCCCLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIJJJJJJJJJJSSSSTTTEEEEERR RRRRRRSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

their friends off court already and Kim is doing amazingly in doubles!
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 06:40 PM   #5
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute
oh and ... GOOD LUCK DANIELA!!!!!!!

anyone kno if she's at Charleston already.. or maybe somewhere else...?
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 07:33 PM   #6
country flag GrahamD

"Hey you! Wanna be my new coach?"

Old Mar 30th, 2003, 07:38 PM   #7
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrahamD
"Hey you! Wanna be my new coach?"

haha but dont you dare hit on me!

martina: OK i PROMISE!
anywho this is how we're going to dump nigel.. *whipers**whipers*
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 07:38 PM   #8
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i can see how much fun graham is having with these pics and quote sayings... lol
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 07:48 PM   #9
country flag GrahamD

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_is_pink
i can see how much fun graham is having with these pics and quote sayings... lol

LOL Pinky, it's like having a new toy. Don't worry, I'll soon get fed up with it and stop playing!!

Old Mar 30th, 2003, 08:39 PM   #10
country flag GrahamD

"Of course I'll be your doubles partner. You're the best European player on the tour at the moment."

"Gee, thanks Kim, it's nice of you to say so."

Old Mar 30th, 2003, 09:25 PM   #11
country flag GrahamD

"What the hell's going on?"
"I dunno, I thought you knew."
"I dunno either, I thought you did."

[IMG]http://www.**********************/hantuchova/200209519.jpg[/IMG]

Old Mar 30th, 2003, 10:07 PM   #12
country flag joegerardi

joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light
DAMN YOU PINK!

You've unleashed a monster!

..Joe
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 11:34 PM   #13
country flag chapel

chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold
graham's officially become pinky's partner! he used to sound so.......formal. the post about the sophomore slump kinda scared me. i swear it made me think it was my psych prof. funny what a little discovery could do to people!
chapel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2003, 01:03 AM   #14
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapel
graham's officially become pinky's partner! he used to sound so.......formal. the post about the sophomore slump kinda scared me. i swear it made me think it was my psych prof. funny what a little discovery could do to people!

wa..?? who?? huh? meh?? why am i blame for graham's out-break of craziness?!

haha told you graham.. haha chap agrees with me! about the whole 'formal' talk thingy
Old Mar 31st, 2003, 01:29 AM   #15
country flag chapel

chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold chapel is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_is_pink
wa..?? who?? huh? meh?? why am i blame for graham's out-break of craziness?!

haha told you graham.. haha chap agrees with me! about the whole 'formal' talk thingy
yeh you pinky! you taught the gramster how to make the pic appear that way. don't play innocent -->
chapel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote