Serena is doing her off season training with Richard - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 11th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #31
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena is doing her off season training with Richard

Quote:
Originally Posted by acetoace View Post
Is there a reason why you're so eager fishing for a crisis where there aren't? How many times have we have to listen to crisis hoaxes only to see them after that handling business. Ya'll need to quit the infantile drama garbage
What for bullshit you are telling. Last year she do pre season with the PM Team on Mauritius. This she doesn´t..why?

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 11th, 2013, 05:11 PM   #32
country flag Minimaa

Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraya0 View Post
What for bullshit you are telling. Last year she do pre season with the PM Team on Mauritius. This she doesn´t..why?
Because she's a grown woman and can do as she pleases? Honestly, nothing to see here.
Minimaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 05:17 PM   #33
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimaa View Post
Because she's a grown woman and can do as she pleases? Honestly, nothing to see here.
He is her coach and her boy friend..so why she is not with him to work there??? Like last year??

Old Dec 11th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #34
country flag acetoace

acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute acetoace has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

In sum, your bullshit thread is a representation of what you wish/hope should happen; hence your desperate attempt at searching for what is not lost. Give it a rest and find something better to do or think about. I could say more given who you stan for but will ignore for now.
:wavey

Last edited by acetoace : Dec 11th, 2013 at 05:33 PM.
acetoace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #35
country flag Minimaa

Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold Minimaa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
He is her coach and her boy friend..so why she is not with him to work there??? Like last year??
Maybe they are not attached at the hip? With the success Serena has had, I could coach her and she would be fine.

Keeping things fresh and minor tweaks to her coaching regime seem to be working pretty well for her.
Minimaa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #36
country flag Saraya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acetoace View Post
In sum, your bullshit thread is a representation of what you wish/hope should happen; hence your desperate attempt at searching for what is not lost. Give it a rest and find something better to do or think about. I could say more given who you stan for but will ignore for now.

Old Dec 11th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #37
country flag I_CLAUDIA_1961
***RIP MAYA***

I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute I_CLAUDIA_1961 has a reputation beyond repute

Serena mentioned a few months ago that she probably would change up her training routine at some point when she was visiting Richard and his family during 2013's long season, and I didn't give much thought to what she said because it was during 2013 and From what I see now, Serena working with Richard has probably been in the works for a while. I remember during 2012's US Open people were speculating that Patrick broke her and Richard UP as a team but what really happened was that Richard was with his wife who was having their son. Additionally, he said he really didn't feel like traveling at that point. Oracene has also hinted that traveling on 19 hour flights is also wearing her out too after all these years. Also, as one poster pointed out, Richard's never really "DONE" the AO Open. In all the years I've seen Venus and or Serena in Australia, I don't recall seeing Richard there. IF he's been there I surely missed him. I've only ever seen Oracene there with V & S.

Elena Sergeevna Baltacha
August 14th 1983-May 4th 2014

"You Fought The Good Fight"
Timothy 4:7

Last edited by I_CLAUDIA_1961 : Dec 11th, 2013 at 06:00 PM.
I_CLAUDIA_1961 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #38
country flag Saraya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimaa View Post
Maybe they are not attached at the hip? With the success Serena has had, I could coach her and she would be fine.

Keeping things fresh and minor tweaks to her coaching regime seem to be working pretty well for her.
Hope you are right..if PM is really gone we will see Oracene more again

Old Dec 11th, 2013, 06:58 PM   #39
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crescentmoon View Post
When I read about Serena changing her training routine from a year ago, when she had so much success, it makes me a little concerned.
She didn't win AO 2013 after preseason training.

I doubt it matters.

Anyway, reducing all the traveling must be nice.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 06:59 PM   #40
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Like she'd go camping on that island for a month again.

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #41
country flag cjire

cjire is just really nice cjire is just really nice cjire is just really nice cjire is just really nice cjire is just really nice cjire is just really nice cjire is just really nice cjire is just really nice cjire is just really nice cjire is just really nice cjire is just really nice

Good I like Patrick but he gets too much creidit I want team williams back
cjire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 08:01 PM   #42
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute

It's not like she said she was going to train in Mauritius permanently. She went to train with her dad before US Open as well, so I dont see the surprise. As far as their personal relationship, we wont know if they broke up or not because they are very private.
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 08:01 PM   #43
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

There goes 25 slam titles.
Halepsova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 08:12 PM   #44
country flag LightWarrior

LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute LightWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe they're not an item after all. Besides she said after winning the USO this year that she doesn't mix pleasure and business, wich I found surprising at the time. Not so much now.
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 08:13 PM   #45
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she just wants to spend some time with her little brother.
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote