Improvements you want to see in your fave next year? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 16th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #1
country flag Horcrux

Horcrux has a brilliant future Horcrux has a brilliant future Horcrux has a brilliant future Horcrux has a brilliant future Horcrux has a brilliant future Horcrux has a brilliant future Horcrux has a brilliant future Horcrux has a brilliant future Horcrux has a brilliant future Horcrux has a brilliant future Horcrux has a brilliant future
Improvements you want to see in your fave next year?

Serena- not a lot she can improve, but I'd like to see her more calm in tight matches. She's gotten used to winning so easily these past 2 years that often when she is pushed to 3 sets or sets beyond 4-4, she lets her emotions take the better of her. Also, hopefully she can sustain health for as long as she can. Her biggest rival are injuries.

What improvements would you like to see in your faves next year?
Horcrux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 16th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #2
country flag TennisGhost

TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Improvements you want to see in your fave next year?

Fix your damn serve, Vika!
TennisGhost is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #3
country flag Chichi GOAT

Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisGhost View Post
Have a damn serve, Sara!
Fixed for me
Chichi GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2013, 08:11 PM   #4
AlwaysGraf

AlwaysGraf has disabled reputation

Kvitova- believe in herself that she can be the best, close out matches in two sets, continue with the fitness - come on girl show the world what you're capable of

Lisicki- stop crying and woman up!!! Focus on consistency both in matches and getting deep in tournaments

Li na - get that bloody second slam already

Petkovic- stay injury free!
AlwaysGraf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #5
country flag pumba111

pumba111 is just really nice pumba111 is just really nice pumba111 is just really nice pumba111 is just really nice pumba111 is just really nice pumba111 is just really nice pumba111 is just really nice pumba111 is just really nice pumba111 is just really nice pumba111 is just really nice pumba111 is just really nice

Goerges - Reach a second round
pumba111 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #6
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute

Oh it's way too late for that.
The Dawntreader is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2013, 08:41 PM   #7
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Jankovic - get a brain, FH and volleys.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2013, 08:44 PM   #8
country flag jay holter

jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of

Laura - Stop double faulting so much.
jay holter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #9
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Simona Halep - Improve the serve, stay injury free.
Sorana Carstea - Stop being such a headcase, stay injure free.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #10
country flag Alwaysfan

Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future

Mainly, a brain for Carla.
Alwaysfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #11
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie - Get a decent return of serve and stop choking

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #12
country flag Kuzzy24

Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute

For Serena's groundstrokes and aggresive game to return to the grass.
Willingness to come to net on faster surfaces. Willingness to slice on the grass.
Kuzzy24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2013, 09:52 PM   #13
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future

Ana, not a fan but she could do with a brain and learn to toss a ball.

Lisicki, construct points, be more calm and don't rush points

Kvitova, consistency, fitness, illness resistance, serve, return of serve

Halep, just keep doing what she's doing... and also improve her serve.
venusinfurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2013, 11:44 PM   #14
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Sveta - serve, brain, consistency. Usual stuff, really.

But on a serious note, I'm very disappointed at how she served toward the end of the year. Moscow was absolutely the worst serving performance I've seen from her in her whole career. Unlike many Russians, her serve has always been pretty reliable and a weapon when on. To see her struggling with it didn't sit well with me at all.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 06:41 AM   #15
country flag cornet224

cornet224 is a name known to all cornet224 is a name known to all cornet224 is a name known to all cornet224 is a name known to all cornet224 is a name known to all cornet224 is a name known to all cornet224 is a name known to all cornet224 is a name known to all cornet224 is a name known to all cornet224 is a name known to all cornet224 is a name known to all

Cornet- When playing top player after she wins first not to fade away in second and third sets and a bit more power
cornet224 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote