$10k Brussels 14th July!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 30th, 2003, 12:43 AM   #1
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
$10k Brussels 14th July!!!

Just letting everyone know that the ETA site have updated the challengers for the second half of the year. There is a $10k in Brussels in the week of 14th July (quallies would start before then though I guess). I'll be in Antwerpen at that time, so I'm, gonna go to a couple of days. Who else wants to come? (Sandra, Bram)?

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 30th, 2003, 04:19 PM   #2
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
me, me
WTA-Tennisvideos

Frau Antje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2003, 09:49 PM   #3
tim4

tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of
$10k w/b 14 July.
Isn't there a Tour-level tournament in Brussels the week before, or am I wrong?
As to who's going, well, if Boogie is there, I'll be there!! (in the Tour-level tournament, I mean ... I'm sure she's not desperate enough to enter $10k's quite yet!!!)
tim4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2003, 01:55 AM   #4
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Is there a tourney in Brussels the week before? I don't know. Darn! I'd like to go th that too, especially if Kim and Justine are playing. I guess Kristie would also play, but I'll be in the south of Germany at the start of the week, so I'll probably miss her.

Yay! Sandra wants to come!

Old Mar 31st, 2003, 07:36 AM   #5
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Didn't they cancel the Brussels tournament the year that Antwerp started? I'm totally not sure about that, all I remember is that there was something about the Brussels tournament!

I can't come anyway, cos I'll be at the other side of the world

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2003, 10:24 AM   #6
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Yeah, I also thought Brussels got cancelled. What happened to Knokke too? That's also cancelled isn't it?

Old Mar 31st, 2003, 07:47 PM   #7
country flag Fieke

Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future Fieke has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkyfan
Yeah, I also thought Brussels got cancelled. What happened to Knokke too? That's also cancelled isn't it?
I think they changed Knokke to Brussels last year, but Brussels got cancelled this year as I can't find it on the WTA website.

Anyway, there's already one name on the entry list:
Aina RAFOLOMANANTSIATSIKA - Say what?

Bye|KimClijsters|Bye

veel succes|KirstenFlipkens|CarolineMaes|YaninaWickmayer|TamarynHendler|MisaKrajicek|veel succes
Held og lykke|CarolineWozniacki|Held og lykke

Go Ninof|Kevin Van der Perren|Go Ninof

RIP|Paul Hunter|RIP
Fieke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2003, 12:43 AM   #8
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

lol yes, but I don't know if she'll actually play there. It's a long time away/ Alot of players just sort of put their name down for everything, and then decide later what to play.