BOGOTA EXO: A.Ivanovic def. M.Sharapova 6-1 1-6 12-10 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 7th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #61
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BOGOTA EXO: A.Ivanovic def. M.Sharapova 6-1 1-6 12-10

Looks like it was a big mess )
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 8th, 2013, 12:24 AM   #62
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Robson - Stosur - Cibulkova - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2013, 12:34 AM   #63
country flag Superawesome

Superawesome has much to be proud of Superawesome has much to be proud of Superawesome has much to be proud of Superawesome has much to be proud of Superawesome has much to be proud of Superawesome has much to be proud of Superawesome has much to be proud of Superawesome has much to be proud of Superawesome has much to be proud of Superawesome has much to be proud of Superawesome has much to be proud of

Ana Ivanovic ‏@AnaIvanovic 19h
After amazing exhibition it's time to experience a little bit different side of Colombia. @ElGirald @KonticKontara25

Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova 20h
After months of not competing, tonight was a baby step forward! I missed this so much!Thank you Colombia for such a warm welcome. #imback
Superawesome is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2013, 03:24 AM   #64
country flag alfonsojose

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfhjhkjqing View Post
They should have play a full 3º set
The event started almost four hours late. The first match between Santiago Giraldo and Fernando Gonzalez was redued to best of five games. Then they decided to play a super tiebreak instead of a third set because it would end too late
Old Dec 8th, 2013, 03:26 AM   #65
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonsojose View Post
The event started almost four hours late. The first match between Santiago Giraldo and Fernando Gonzalez was redued to best of five games. Then they decided to play a super tiebreak instead of a third set because it would end too late
Why such a long delay?
Were the players late or the organizers drop the ball?

That certainly explains the score line, the players took turn to take a nap.

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 11. 2013
Next Update Date: Post 2014 RG
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.

Last edited by tennisbum79 : Dec 8th, 2013 at 04:04 AM.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2013, 03:36 AM   #66
country flag F2DaH

F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold F2DaH is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
Don't mind if I do. while I am at it, I might size up her underrated rear end. It might not be the biggest in the wta, but sometmes proportion is more important than size.
Agreed. It's gotten better over the years.
F2DaH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2013, 03:41 AM   #67
country flag alfonsojose

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
Why such a long delay?
Were the players late or the organizers drop the ball?

That certain explain the score line, the players took turn to take a nap.
Bogota is divided in zones, each one of them with a "local" mayor. In this case, The "Teusaquillo" mayor blocked the access to the coliseum, arguing the event lacked a permission. The organizers said he was wrong and acussed the guy of wanting attention. The organizers were the same for The Federer/tsonga event and last year everything was fine This time, gates should have been opened at 4 p.m., the gonzo/giraldo match was scheduled for 6 p.m. and the ladies for 8 p.m. However, The gates were opened finally at 8 p.m. so you can imagine the anger of most people. Actually Pova an Ana were very, very professional. Last year i went to the same venue for the Roger/Tsonga Exho and it was perfect. 15000 souls chanting "Roger, Roger" . Made me feel so proud of my country. This time i wasn't there, thank god, 'coz i'd have been
Old Dec 8th, 2013, 04:00 AM   #68
country flag Superawesome

Superawesome has much to be proud of Superawesome has much to be proud of Superawesome has much to be proud of Superawesome has much to be proud of Superawesome has much to be proud of Superawesome has much to be proud of Superawesome has much to be proud of Superawesome has much to be proud of Superawesome has much to be proud of Superawesome has much to be proud of Superawesome has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bogota is divided in zones, each one of them with a "local" mayor. In this case, The "Teusaquillo" mayor blocked the access to the coliseum, arguing the event lacked a permission. The organizers said he was wrong and acussed the guy of wanting attention. The organizers were the same for The Federer/tsonga event and last year everything was fine This time, gates should have been opened at 4 p.m., the gonzo/giraldo match was scheduled for 6 p.m. and the ladies for 8 p.m. However, The gates were opened finally at 8 p.m. so you can imagine the anger of most people. Actually Pova an Ana were very, very professional. Last year i went to the same venue for the Roger/Tsonga Exho and it was perfect. 15000 souls chanting "Roger, Roger" . Made me feel so proud of my country. This time i wasn't there, thank god, 'coz i'd have been
That explains this tweet.

Karol Bohórquez ‏@karoll3ohorquez 24h
The wait, the cold, the mess... It was all worth it... ♥♥♥ @MariaSharapova @AnaIvanovic

Maria SharapovaVerified account
‏@MariaSharapova
Thank you for waiting and watching us play. That is a true fan! I really appreciate it @karoll3ohorquez
Superawesome is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2013, 04:02 AM   #69
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

WTA would have boiled twice over if these two produced a rivalry similar to Evert & Navratilova Shame on you, Ana
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2013, 04:03 AM   #70
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That was bad.
Kudos to Maria and Ana for being so accommodating.
I am not so sure that players will jump at the chance next year.
They're probably going to ask for re-assurance that event will start on time.

Old Dec 8th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #71
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

She's back!!!!11!!!!!1!!!!1!

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2013, 02:11 PM   #72
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Did Cronin label Ana as a Top 5 favorite for the AO after the exho ended?
Old Dec 8th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #73
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #74
country flag tennisbum79

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Does this photo capture what happened out there?

Ana beaming with smile and ready for more; Maria seems ready to get the hell out of there.

With that said, Maria's tweet was gracious and professional.

Old Dec 8th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #75
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
Does this photo capture what happened out there?

Ana beaming with smile and ready for more; Maria seems ready to get the hell out of there.

With that said, Maria's tweet was gracious and professional.

No that photo doesn't "capture what happened out there" but no surprise that you would choose that particular photo.

Maria stayed and interacted with and entertained the crowd more than Ana did, actually.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote