$25,000 Santiago (CHI) 2013 | Dec 09 (Winner: Veronica Cepede Royg) - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 9th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #31
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: $25,000 Santiago (CHI) 2013 | Dec 09 (Draws)

Macarena Olivares Lopez (CHI) d. Laura Cardone (BRA) 62 60
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 9th, 2013, 07:02 PM   #32
country flag jimmy55313

jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all

(2)Veronica Cepede Royg (PAR) d. Sofia Luini (ARG) 64 60
the value of things, not the price.
jimmy55313 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2013, 08:14 PM   #33
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
9 years later, an Uruguayan wins a match in a $25K main draw
No idea when was the last time that two uruguayans wins a match in a 25k main draw. (Migliarini and Craciun perphas)

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*Vaisemberg*Duarte*Auroux*Martic* Rybarikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
*Furlanetto*CostaMelgar*Forte*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2013, 09:38 PM   #34
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

First Round

(1)Maria Irigoyen (ARG) v (Q)Leslie Soto (CHI)
(Q)Aldana Ciccarelli (ARG) v Angelique Svinos (AUS)
Fernanda Brito (CHI) v Guadalupe Perez Rojas (ARG)
(8)Andrea Koch-Benvenuto (CHI) v Camila Silva (CHI)

(4)Cindy Burger (NED) d. Erin Clark (USA) 61 60
(wc)Catalina Vives (CHI) d. (Q)Daniela Renee Leitch (CHI) 60 60
Nadia Podoroska (ARG) v (Q)Anna Collins (USA)
(6)Ulrikke Eikeri (NOR) v Guadalupe Moreno (ARG)

(7)Cecilia Costa Melgar (CHI) d. Ivania Martinich (CHI) 63 63
(Q)Ines Canepa (URU) d. (Q)Danielle Vernier (CHI) 67(5) 62 63
Ana Madcur (ARG) v (wc)Debora Echeverria (CHI)
(3)Daniela Seguel (CHI) v (wc)Fernanda Astete (CHI)

(5)Ana Sofia Sanchez (MEX) d. (Q)Carla Lucero (ARG) 62 64
(Q)Cecilia Mercier (URU) d. Magdalena Cordero (CHI) 62 62
Old Dec 10th, 2013, 02:46 AM   #35
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

i hope not is too late for reports of day 1:

(4)Cindy Burger (NED) d. Erin Clark (USA) 61 60:
- i dont see more than 3 games of this match, very easy for burger. dominated all the match.

- who is leitch? i seen she won only 10 points in the match (was only with unforced error of vives). congrats cata!

- good win for chechi after she injured 2 weeks ago in the final of a $10.000 tournament. martinich plays some good points but not the needed to win the match.

- low level of both players. canepa more efective to get the ball on the court in the second and third set and for that she get the wins. (she (canepa) do more than 15 double foults in the 3 set).

- Best match of the day, impressive form of lucero.. very long points with shots to the back of the court. Sanchez looked much the winning shot to the backwards of lucero. Lot of breaks in the 2nd set but when they were playing the game (4-3) lucero has a left shoulder pain and call the doctor. when the match finish, she went out of the court with ice. really a good match!

- i arrived late to see this match, result expected.

- great defence and shots.. dominated all the match! hope the brasilian can play best in the next year! congrats maca.

- for last this match, in the start vero dont play so good and she do a lot of double foults.. the 8 game of the 1 set (4-3) has a duration of 15 minutes (vero serve). after, she win the set and luini mental go out of the court. great serve in the second for vero and after 1 hour she won the match! first time i see she playing in live. that was great!

i hope the reports are good! tomorrow i will go again so in this hour or before i will post more reports. please comment something of this! i would really appreciate that.
good night all! (tomorrow playing: seguel, silva, brito, koch, irigoyen and podoroska) great day to see more tennis
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2013, 06:28 AM   #36
country flag njnetswill

njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilenaitor View Post
i hope not is too late for reports of day 1:

(4)Cindy Burger (NED) d. Erin Clark (USA) 61 60:
- i dont see more than 3 games of this match, very easy for burger. dominated all the match.

- who is leitch? i seen she won only 10 points in the match (was only with unforced error of vives). congrats cata!

- good win for chechi after she injured 2 weeks ago in the final of a $10.000 tournament. martinich plays some good points but not the needed to win the match.

- low level of both players. canepa more efective to get the ball on the court in the second and third set and for that she get the wins. (she (canepa) do more than 15 double foults in the 3 set).

- Best match of the day, impressive form of lucero.. very long points with shots to the back of the court. Sanchez looked much the winning shot to the backwards of lucero. Lot of breaks in the 2nd set but when they were playing the game (4-3) lucero has a left shoulder pain and call the doctor. when the match finish, she went out of the court with ice. really a good match!

- i arrived late to see this match, result expected.

- great defence and shots.. dominated all the match! hope the brasilian can play best in the next year! congrats maca.

- for last this match, in the start vero dont play so good and she do a lot of double foults.. the 8 game of the 1 set (4-3) has a duration of 15 minutes (vero serve). after, she win the set and luini mental go out of the court. great serve in the second for vero and after 1 hour she won the match! first time i see she playing in live. that was great!

i hope the reports are good! tomorrow i will go again so in this hour or before i will post more reports. please comment something of this! i would really appreciate that.
good night all! (tomorrow playing: seguel, silva, brito, koch, irigoyen and podoroska) great day to see more tennis
Muchas gracias! Que tenga un buen día mañana
njnetswill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2013, 01:51 PM   #37
country flag heheie

heheie is an unknown quantity at this point

Are there any livescores for $25000 Santiago? Cant find anything on ITF or BET365 as for other tournaments.
heheie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #38
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Its like London Buses you wait ages and then two come along at once
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=)

Quote:
Nigel Sears
'Serenas serve is a wonderful action to copy, Please do not Copy Angelique Kerber's'
flareon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2013, 02:18 PM   #39
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Angelique Svinos (AUS) d. (Q)Aldana Ciccarelli (ARG) 62 62
(6)Ulrikke Eikeri (NOR) d. Guadalupe Moreno (ARG) 61 62
(3)Daniela Seguel (CHI) d. (wc)Fernanda Astete (CHI) 63 61
Old Dec 10th, 2013, 02:23 PM   #40
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Seguel
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=)

Quote:
Nigel Sears
'Serenas serve is a wonderful action to copy, Please do not Copy Angelique Kerber's'
flareon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #41
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Craciun only retired after 2008.
Old Dec 10th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #42
Rye

Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute

Daniela
Rye is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2013, 03:23 PM   #43
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Nadia Podoroska (ARG) d. (Q)Anna Collins (USA) 60 60
Old Dec 10th, 2013, 03:30 PM   #44
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Craciun only retired after 2008.
Just checked her activity ad she retired on a 15 match winning streak Did she get injured or lack of funds?
Old Dec 10th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #45
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

Nadia
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote