2015 Redemption season (Cheering Thread) - Page 39 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 29th, 2014, 04:52 AM   #571
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute
It's over, she lost 2-6 7-6(4) 4-6.

She was 30-0 up in that last Bouchard service game. But it's nice that she took a set off Eugenia.
Potapovushina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 29th, 2014, 04:52 AM   #572
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 American adventure (Cheering Thread)

Great fight after going down 26 02! Too bad she couldn't hold serve in the third

Still great effort
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 04:53 AM   #573
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold
Bag ceva

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 04:58 AM   #574
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Glad I stayed up to watch this. Best match Sorana played all year (except maybe vs. Ivanovic in the Fed Cup). Should be a confidence booster, even if she lost in the end.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 06:28 AM   #575
country flag overrule

overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold

She fought so hard and seemed to be enjoying herself. She should be proud of her performance.

Still hurts, though.
overrule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 09:33 AM   #576
country flag Kamkam20

Kamkam20 is just really nice Kamkam20 is just really nice Kamkam20 is just really nice Kamkam20 is just really nice Kamkam20 is just really nice Kamkam20 is just really nice Kamkam20 is just really nice Kamkam20 is just really nice Kamkam20 is just really nice Kamkam20 is just really nice Kamkam20 is just really nice

It was one of her best match so far this year. Too bad the first set was really bad from both, but she couldn't take advantage of it.
Kamkam20 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 10:27 AM   #577
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamkam20 View Post
It was one of her best match so far this year.
It was the best fight she put up in a long while, you rarely see from her lately the desire to win she showed last night. As for quality, the best match was a couple of days ago and I don't think she'll top that very soon.

Sori had a legitimate shot there, after she settled she played as controlled as we'll ever gonna see her, but as long as she gives away breaks like that with DF's she won't beat this kind of top opponents. Which is a same really, because she should be winning these.

ps. Anybody knows if the romanian ES commentators are active members of the Genie Army??? They were praising her like she was the second coming or something
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 01:09 PM   #578
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
It was the best fight she put up in a long while, you rarely see from her lately the desire to win she showed last night. As for quality, the best match was a couple of days ago and I don't think she'll top that very soon.
I tend to be more impressed with Sorana when she manages to raise her level of play on big points, instead of playing really well throughout. Would be a nice addition to her game. That, and not serving double faults to hand over decisive BP's. I live in hope .
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 01:42 PM   #579
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Sori had a legitimate shot there, after she settled she played as controlled as we'll ever gonna see her, but as long as she gives away breaks like that with DF's she won't beat this kind of top opponents. Which is a same really, because she should be winning these.

ps. Anybody knows if the romanian ES commentators are active members of the Genie Army??? They were praising her like she was the second coming or something
F`king this. WTF is wrong with those guys. I mean , after the first set i change the audio channel of the transmission because i couldn`t listen to that crap.

It was one from there ( dunno his name of the commentator ) who`s voice tremble when speak about Bouchard. I mean , WTF ..

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 03:36 PM   #580
country flag Bonk

Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future

https://twitter.com/BenRothenberg/st...88832661499904

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 04:23 PM   #581
country flag ioana_sk8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk View Post
https://twitter.com/BenRothenberg/st...88832661499904

@BenRothenberg Sorana Cirstea battles back to take second set 7-6(3) over Genie Bouchard, much to the relief of her new boyfriend Santiago Giraldo. #usopen

Well, at least the off-court part of this season seems to be going well for her
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 11:20 PM   #582
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

I'm happy for them, they're both hot as fuck and would make perfect babies
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 12:57 PM   #583
country flag gabeee.

gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice

does anyone know what tournament's next for Sori?
gabeee. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 01:11 PM   #584
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

You will find Sorana in China this autumn.... she plays Guangzhou, Wuhan, Beijing and Tianjin
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 01:17 PM   #585
country flag gabeee.

gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice

Quote:
You will find Sorana in China this autumn.... she plays Guangzhou, Wuhan, Beijing and Tianjin
hmmm, thanks. maybe she should've taken advantage of her good form and try Tashkent or Hong Kong as well.
gabeee. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote