2014 American adventure (Cheering Thread) - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 21st, 2014, 07:45 PM   #526
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: 2014 American adventure (Cheering Thread)

Watson in straight sets.
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2014, 09:38 PM   #527
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Please Sori

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 08:10 PM   #528
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately, Heather is a nemesis; Sorana is 0-3 against her and all three on hardcourt. There goes her second round position.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 05:50 AM   #529
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

This will be the beginning of Sorana's resurrection! Come on Sorana!
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 09:14 PM   #530
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

As I expected , the match will be tomorrow, on a TV court (Court 13) : http://www.usopen.org/en_US/scores/s...schedule8.html

Tomorrow from 11.00 local time for whoever wants to watch it !

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 05:58 AM   #531
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

I'd like to see a match vs Bouchard, so please Sori, do your best !!!
s0higher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 08:11 AM   #532
country flag Kamkam20

Kamkam20 is just really nice Kamkam20 is just really nice Kamkam20 is just really nice Kamkam20 is just really nice Kamkam20 is just really nice Kamkam20 is just really nice Kamkam20 is just really nice Kamkam20 is just really nice Kamkam20 is just really nice Kamkam20 is just really nice Kamkam20 is just really nice

Hi guys. This is my first post. I just found this picture from yesterday. Are these babolat rackets in her hands?
Kamkam20 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 12:57 PM   #533
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Hi Kamkam20

Those are Babolat PureStrike if I'm not mistaken...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
From yesterday :

Old Aug 26th, 2014, 03:12 PM   #534
country flag Kamkam20

Kamkam20 is just really nice Kamkam20 is just really nice Kamkam20 is just really nice Kamkam20 is just really nice Kamkam20 is just really nice Kamkam20 is just really nice Kamkam20 is just really nice Kamkam20 is just really nice Kamkam20 is just really nice Kamkam20 is just really nice Kamkam20 is just really nice

Ok Thank you. She has always used wilson rackets . hope this change can help her
Kamkam20 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 03:18 PM   #535
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of
Nice service game Sori
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 04:08 PM   #536
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Nice win Sorana. If there was ever a time to beat Watson it was now, as she still continues to rebuild her form from her break due to illness.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 04:14 PM   #537
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

6-1 6-1 over Watson in USO R1 . Awesome . Stats :

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 04:18 PM   #538
country flag s0higher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Watson in straight sets.
Surprise bitches

Yeah, definitely a great surprise even for me, and not about winning this match which I personally gave her little chances but the way she did it.
To be fair, Heather's game was far from what I expected to be and those DF on BP were But Sorana was on fire !!! Hopefully she can keep this confidence for the rest of the year, and why not, go in the R3 after beating the R2 scrub
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 04:21 PM   #539
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0higher View Post
Surprise bitches

Yeah, definitely a great surprise even for me, and not about winning this match which I personally gave her little chances but the way she did it.
To be fair, Heather's game was far from what I expected to be and those DF on BP were But Sorana was on fire !!! Hopefully she can keep this confidence for the rest of the year, and why not, go in the R3 after beating the R2 scrub
I am still in shock after this match I've never seen Watson play such bad tennis. Never ever! But that doesn't change the fact that Sorana was great out there and deserved the win.
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 04:23 PM   #540
country flag gabeee.

gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice

i could not believe this was Sorana, well done girl! she would've won even if Watson wasn't going to hit so many UEs.
gabeee. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote