2014 China adventure (Cheering Thread) - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 14th, 2014, 10:14 PM   #511
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Re: 2014 American adventure (Cheering Thread)

New Haven quallies :

(6)Lepchenko v Wozniak
Soler-Espinosa v Feuerstein
Van Uytvanck v (wc)Cirstea
Peer v (7)Kanepi

Well... good luck .

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 14th, 2014, 10:17 PM   #512
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Sorana to win 3 matches in 3 days? You gotta be kidding, these days she wins 3 matches in 4 months.
Old Aug 14th, 2014, 10:32 PM   #513
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Sorana to win 3 matches in 3 days? You gotta be kidding, these days she wins 3 matches in 4 months.
Agreed MD is unlikely, but even stringing 2 wins together would be a step in the right direction for her.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 05:57 PM   #514
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

CT Open Qualifying R1:

(wc) Sorana Cirstea (ROU
d. Alison Van Uytvanck (BEL) 63 62
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 05:58 PM   #515

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

^ Stats looking good.

Also, she made Doubles MD in US Open with Parmentier : http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=754634

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 07:14 PM   #516

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Sorana
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 12:43 AM   #517
country flag Bonk

Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future

Is she dating Santiago Giraldo? He was at her match the other day.

https://twitter.com/crstinagomez/sta...243904/photo/1
Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 12:50 AM   #518

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk View Post
Is she dating Santiago Giraldo? He was at her match the other day.

https://twitter.com/crstinagomez/sta...243904/photo/1
If this is true, I'd be delighted. Santiago is one of the sexiest tennis players out there
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 11:01 AM   #519
country flag brody

brody is just really nice brody is just really nice brody is just really nice brody is just really nice brody is just really nice brody is just really nice brody is just really nice brody is just really nice brody is just really nice brody is just really nice brody is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
CT Open Qualifying R1:

(wc) Sorana Cirstea (ROU
d. Alison Van Uytvanck (BEL) 63 62
Kaia Kanepi next. I'm predicting Sori to defeat her. The momentum is on her.
brody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 06:13 PM   #520

Quote:
Originally Posted by brody View Post
Kaia Kanepi next. I'm predicting Sori to defeat her. The momentum is on her.
I don't know who told you that the momentum is on Sorana, but you nailed the part with Sori beating Kaia today Nooot

WTA New Haven (USA), Q-R24:

(7)Kaia Kanepi (EST) d. (wc)Sorana Cirstea (ROU) 61 67(1) 64

Sorana was 4-1 up in the third. How fucked up is she at this moment?
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 06:16 PM   #521

Oh God. 4-1* + BP for *5-1 and loses the match .

Old Aug 16th, 2014, 06:30 PM   #522
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of MalJackson has much to be proud of

she had huge momentum and still lost

get a grip rona...
MalJackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 06:38 PM   #523
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
Just don't forget to shout at Sori so that she doesn't get crispy
I guess there was nobody there to shout at her when she got that lead... crispy strikes again A mental loss more then anything else, I'm sure.
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 09:22 AM   #524
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure exactly what crispy means... Does it mean she's a crispy creme donut?

Kaia is a good player but still making her way back from injuries. Sori clearly has issues which lead her to have really bad runs of points or games lost in a row, her game is collapsing at critical moments. Hope she can fix that. I think a change in fitness regimen or some other change is necessary.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 02:18 PM   #525
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
I'm not sure exactly what crispy means... Does it mean she's a crispy creme donut?
She once memorably said during a OCC "shout at me... you know I get "crisp" when I'm leading", translated from romanian "crisp" would be something like "tense". I call her like that from time to time.