2014 American adventure (Cheering Thread) - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 29th, 2014, 04:15 AM   #466
country flag croitorum

croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice
Re: 2014 American adventure (Cheering Thread)

Bravo Sorana. Great performance to beat Bertens. What a crazy match. Tine o tot asa. Wake up. You can play amazing
croitorum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2014, 04:28 AM   #467
country flag overrule

overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold

Down 0-3 (two breaks) in third before reeling off six straight games. I think Bertens had game pts./break pts. In just about every game during that stretch. Great fight from Sorana!

I wish I could have seen it, as I have no idea about the quality of her game. Only 50% first serves in and 12 DFs is not good, but her stats were much better in the 3rd.
overrule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 08:30 AM   #468
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

WTA Washington DC (USA), R32:

(8)Sorana Cirstea (ROU) d. Kiki Bertens (NED) 64 46 63
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 11:15 AM   #469
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

This is a nice "surprise". I hope she puts together a few more wins.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 11:51 AM   #470
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

kinda shock that she won, but is a good start for a her, hope she pass the next tour, too.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 12:03 PM   #471
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by overrule View Post
Down 0-3 (two breaks) in third before reeling off six straight games. I think Bertens had game pts./break pts. In just about every game during that stretch. Great fight from Sorana!
Sorana... the mental giant

--

Sorana Cirstea @sorana_cirstea
2 am & i just got back at the hotel from the site.Long,but good day!Happy to be back on court,pain free & competing!
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 01:40 PM   #472
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

And it's good to hear she's pain free.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 05:42 PM   #473
country flag Renegade65

Renegade65 is a splendid one to behold Renegade65 is a splendid one to behold Renegade65 is a splendid one to behold Renegade65 is a splendid one to behold Renegade65 is a splendid one to behold Renegade65 is a splendid one to behold Renegade65 is a splendid one to behold Renegade65 is a splendid one to behold Renegade65 is a splendid one to behold Renegade65 is a splendid one to behold Renegade65 is a splendid one to behold

I gave up to watch Sorana playing, it's too painful for me
Good win though, let's hope for more to come next days

Justine Henin

Last edited by Renegade65 : Jul 29th, 2014 at 06:45 PM.
Renegade65 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2014, 11:09 PM   #474
country flag gabeee.

gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice

won first set with Bojana 6-4, down 5-4 in the second with Bojana serving
gabeee. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2014, 11:50 PM   #475

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Lost the second set 57 and now 13 down
Old Jul 30th, 2014, 11:58 PM   #476

WTA Washington DC (USA), R16:

Bojana Jovanovski (SRB) d. (8)Sorana Cirstea (ROU) 46 75 63

NID. The better player won.
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 12:01 AM   #477
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

A little choke after coming back from 2 breaks down yesterday : 6-4 , *2-0 (30-0)

Jovanovski must be really fit . She played a lot of matches in the last days. (and long ones) . Thought she must be tired and Sorana might prevail in the 3rd set but it wasn't the case.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 12:03 AM   #478
country flag gabeee.

gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice gabeee. is just really nice

as soon as Bojana showed some signs of coming back into the match Sorana must've freaked out in the way she usually does.

too bad, not only Bojana must've been hella tired but also Sorana was the only seed left on her side of the draw.
gabeee. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 04:56 AM   #479
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
The better player won.
She is obviously going thru some rough patch, you know this is not her level. Bojana might have some better results but by all means, do you really think she is a better player than Sorana ?
s0higher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 08:18 AM   #480
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by overrule View Post
Only 50% first serves in and 12 DFs is not good, but her stats were much better in the 3rd.
Pretty much the same thing against Jovanoski... she did limit her DF's to only one in the third but that probably meant she was just lobing second serves over the net for Jovanoski to attack

I wonder what to expect now from Canada. Will she take it as a huge pressure to defend last year... or will she think positive and take it as a confidence boost to be back where she once was goating... You never know what to expect with Sorana