2014 American adventure (Cheering Thread) - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 24th, 2014, 09:55 AM   #451
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 Baku & American adventure (Cheering Thread)

That didn't go well for Sori. Hopefully the next tournament will be much better. She just has days when it doesn't work and she is worse than most at trying to adapt if things aren't working. Mind you, I didn't actually see the match, but my impression is that she sprayed a ton of balls out.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 24th, 2014, 10:12 AM   #452
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Mind you, I didn't actually see the match, but my impression is that she sprayed a ton of balls out.
Sorana did everthing on court today (very few winners and an awful lot of errors). She even closed the match with a double fault Voegele was a happy spectator today.
Old Jul 24th, 2014, 11:40 AM   #453
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

And what is Sorana's reaction after such a loss, you ask? Let's see what she posts on facebook...... GOAT

Sorana Cirstea
14 minutes ago
My expectations towards the car I drive are high. High performance, elegance at a glance, the feeling of absolute freedom and state of the art safety to name a few. Now that’s a tall order! I chose the new BMW 4 Series Cabrio. And it chose me. Find out why here: http://bit.ly/bmw4seriescabrio
Old Jul 24th, 2014, 02:10 PM   #454
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
I don't quite remember the last WTA match that has been won with 37% on first service (by Voegele). - and 6-1 6-1 . I think it's better that I'm not a morning person because the stats in those 2 matches looked incredibly awful. wake up!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 06:08 PM   #455
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Sorana would be already some kind of tanking legend over on MTF with that attitude. Sometimes I think she 'hates' herself for falling so short, but honestly, already her match against Jabeur was a massive shitfest. She could have easily lost in R1 against a player whose dropshots actually pass the net.

It was her first event after the injury break, so I'm hopeful to see her getting better, although she has always thrown in such non performances from time to time as long as I can think back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
And what is Sorana's reaction after such a loss, you ask? Let's see what she posts on facebook...... GOAT
She is probably receiving money for posting this. It's cheap, I agree, but her lifestyle demands a lot.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 06:14 PM   #456
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario101 View Post
lool I bet on her to beat steffi because she was the underdog and it gave good price. But even the bookies know despite beating steffi 4 times she is in such a bad for that she is underdog against any decent player
I almost forgot about this. But the better question would be, how is it possible to lose to Sorana 4 times in a row? At least in one of these four matches, you should have bumped into her on an off-day, by logic.

Can't blame the bookies. H2H's in Sorana's case are as meaningful as reading tea leaves.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 10:43 PM   #457
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 American adventure (Cheering Thread)

Lot of pressure on Sorana in Montreal. If she slips up there early she could go tumbling out of the Top 50. Losing her seeding for Slams won't help one bit. I hope she can get her shit together.
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 10:27 AM   #458
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Maybe that`s the only way for her to wake up from this nightmare and start taking tennis serious again. Dropping out of top 50 will only do her good, I don`t see things getting worst that this ...
s0higher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 10:31 AM   #459

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0higher View Post
Dropping out of top 50 will only do her good, I don`t see things getting worst that this ...
Cough cough... she's 90th in the Race.
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 11:34 AM   #460
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

In the projected rankings after Montreal (August 11) she's 85th

Citi Open Main Draw
3) Cornet vs wc-Rogers
Kr. Pliskova vs Erakovic
Jovanovski vs Q
8) Cirstea vs Berthens
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 11:40 AM   #461

I think Bertens will send Sorana shopping really fast.
Old Jul 27th, 2014, 04:32 AM   #462
country flag overrule

overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold

Get your shit together, Sori! These next few tournaments are rather important.
overrule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2014, 06:37 PM   #463
country flag croitorum

croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice

Trezeste te Sorana
croitorum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 01:21 AM   #464
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

When is she scheduled to play? I thought she was supposed to play today.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 04:15 AM   #465
country flag croitorum

croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice

Bravo Sorana. Great performance to beat Bertens. What a crazy match. Tine o tot asa. Wake up. You can play amazing
croitorum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote