2014 American adventure (Cheering Thread) - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 1st, 2014, 05:42 PM   #241
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2014 U.S.A adventure (Cheering Thread)

be gentle with my nerves Sorana
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 1st, 2014, 10:25 PM   #242
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Horrible, but not so unexpected.
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 10:26 PM   #243
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Another defeat ...........

Pereira played muuuch better than her ranking though.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 10:30 PM   #244
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Pereira played muuuch better than her ranking though.
Not an excuse. This match should have never been three sets long, Sorana lost it in the second set.
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 10:38 PM   #245
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

How she keeps on loosing against this sort of opponents is beyond me...
Not A Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 10:55 PM   #246
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Well, this week pretty much sums up why Tennis in Romania is all about Simona Halep, right now.

She is the only girl to make the right decisions
The only girl who seems to be able to make a come back and escape from a tough situation
The only girl to actually be able to win a TB
The only girl who can actually win a 3-set-match
The only girl who can actually focus on the game instead of suffering from a variation of nervous breakdowns every psychatrist of this world would be proud to study.

We quickly became dependant of Simona's success and we should be happy as long as she will be able to conceal the failures of the others, but the clowning some of our girls deliver right now is hard to put up with. They fail in the most basic aspects of the game and the word 'choking' is not big enough to describe the hilarity that we get delivered with day by day.
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 01:33 AM   #247
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Sorana . What on earth happened in the tiebreak? However, clay certainly suits Pereira more than Sorana.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 04:39 AM   #248
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Seriosly , it`s the last game i will watch of Sorana from now on.

That`s embarrasing .

I mean c`mon wtf , u torture your viewers , not to mention your fans, u probably kill them softly.

U never were my favorite but damn it hurts when i see you lose like this. What joke of a TB was that ?

Whatever are u doing , stop. Change your coach , intesify your training , u look like a spoiled brat. Hell , u give interviews and talk about your best friend on tour , Ana Ivanovic. Damn girl , i bet that u mess with her head too, lately she started misfire as hell, at least she was were u will never be in tennis Sorana.

I think your place is near to Oriflame Cosmetics more than tennis
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 04:50 AM   #249
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

I just had it with this girl !
And the worst things are still to come after she drop the Toronto points and lose all the seed that she get at the moment. Then what !?!!?! Not be able to pass even the qualifications

C`mon Sorana, you can do much better than this ! This is just a temporary situation, I want to believe she will get pass it and get back somewhere next or maybe in the top 20.

FED Cup is up, is she going to ruin this to ?

Curcubeu is wrong, Simona can`t be the only one who we can rely on because that is a big hat to carry for her and we can`t expect her always to win. Some lose will come and than what the fuck are we gonna watch ? Bouchard ? Sloane ? Fuck that, I`ll better watch ITF tournaments

Last edited by s0higher : Apr 2nd, 2014 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Misspelled Sloane`s name :)))
s0higher is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 05:02 AM   #250
country flag UCLA

No way , no Sloane at least

In Fed Cup , meh , i have a strange impression that`s she`s insecure when she`s alone.

In a group she`s more confident ( I hope ) . If Sorana will ruin Fed Cup and Simona will risk another injury i`ll be pissed as hell on Sorana.

As for her rankings in WTA , she will be a mess. I smell a 50 ish place , around there or lower.

As for Simona , she`s young , not the mention a lot of pressure is on her , she kinda have a habbit to get injuried , and about that i`m more concerned.
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 08:05 AM   #251
country flag drg

drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future drg has a brilliant future

I lost my faith in her long time ago but this is too much .
drg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 08:25 AM   #252
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of

She is really an enigma (a bad one)
Last night I watched most of het match, even if on the other programms Barcelona,Atletico,Manchester and Bayern were playing!
I don't know if I should feel sorry for her or just disgusted! (I mean her game )
Such a pitty!

Simona Halep!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 10:10 AM   #253
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0higher View Post
Curcubeu is wrong, Simona can`t be the only one who we can rely on because that is a big hat to carry for her and we can`t expect her always to win. Some lose will come and than what the fuck are we gonna watch ? Bouchard ? Sloane ? Fuck that, I`ll better watch ITF tournaments
This is basically what I was saying and I excuse for my wrong choice of words. As long as Simona will bring in the victories and titles, no one in the broader public will care what the other girls do, but once she might get into a slump as well, all the uselessness of the other girls will become even more apparent.

We became completely dependant on her results and of course you can't win every match, but the way the other Romanian tennis players on tour lose their matches right now makes me jump out of the window. Is it really that hard to get your shit together and win a 3 set match or a TB for once? Is it really necessary to implode completely once you wasted a MP? Look at Pereira yesterday, average tennis player wasted 3 MPs at 5-4 and still played the final set TB as if nothing happened. It's not impossible, but for our girls it looks like it is.
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 11:17 AM   #254
country flag UCLA

Nu are nici o ambitie, fiindca nu cred ca nu isi doreste si ea sa ajunga ca Simona intr`o zi. Ei bine , nu poate , nu e material de top 10 in ea asta e clar , si curand nici top 50 nu va fi.

Pereira nu e vreo jucatoare fenomenala, meciul a fost al Soranei si ca de obicei totul se intampla diferit in creierul ei. Ambitia ii lipseste dupa ce rateaza un MP, se prabuseste psihic si adio tot. Cred ca se pot scrie carti despre Sorana si tot nu am stii cu siguranta ce se petrece in caputul ala frumos al ei

Cat despre Simona, o vreau sanatoasa si desigur ca vor mai fi si infrangeri ( cu toate ca`s usturatoare ) parca nu au venit asa de la neica-nimeni. Ea are un joc, improvizeaza , se misca bine , se lupta pt fiecare minge si joaca un tenis placut, te lasa cu impresia ca putea castiga meciul fiindca stii de ce e capabila, dar vor exista si zile mai proaste.

Pe cand Sorana cea mai buna cale a ei de a creea surprize este sa piarda chiar de la oricine si aici ma refer sub top 100. Cred ca e cea mai sigura cale sa castigi un pariu , sa pariezi contra ei.

Imi vine in cap si declaratia Simonei de acum 1 an parca cand a fost intrebata cum se caracterizeaza ea , si a raspuns ceva de genu ca noi romancele din tenis suntem luptatoare. Ei bine ma jur ca o cred pt orice romanca inafara de Sorana.

Sorana se bate singura , nu e nevoie de nimeni altcineva. E cea mai apropiata de Chuck Norris
Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 01:21 PM   #255
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
@ UCLA : esti Putin cam dur si nu cred ca e cazul. Toata problema sta in mental. De ce crezi ca multi apeleaza la mental coaches !? Iar Ionita, nu zic ca n.o fi antrenor bun, dar in niciun Caz nu e bun pt cineva ca Sorana . Sau poate s.a ajuns la punctul in care au devenit prea "obisnuiti" unul cu altul pt a mai merge ceva. Ambitie sigur are . Iar jocul ,daca I.ar fii exploatat asa cum ar trebui (+ lucrat serios pe partea mentala), ar putea ajunge lejer in apropierea top 10. Usor de zis totusi.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69

Last edited by Nightcrawl3r : Apr 2nd, 2014 at 01:48 PM.
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote