2014 China adventure (Cheering Thread) - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 7th, 2014, 06:45 AM   #196
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of
Re: 2014 U.S.A adventure (Cheering Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
" in London, after the match (n.r. Camila Giorgi 6-7, 6-7), I told myself that if I would play another 100 times with that player, I couldn't lose again"
When I`ve seen Camila`s name, this was the first thing that came into my mind. Wanted to tweet her this, but it`s better not to put any pressure on Sorana`s fragile mind
s0higher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 8th, 2014, 05:41 AM   #197
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Sorana shouldn't have said that
I hope she can win! I was so annoyed after the Wimbledon match

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 03:12 PM   #198
country flag Amartolomeu

Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light

As the GM Thread says we have 2 big BBB, we could have a great or a horrible match. Come on Sorana, u brainless, cute, sexy basher!
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 05:07 AM   #199
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 67(3) 36

Looks like the "never ever" interview was just bs. There you go, Sori, 1 down, 99 to go!
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 06:11 AM   #200
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

So in 2 matches she's 0-3 in tiebreaks against Camila
I wonder if her annoying dad ran onto court after MP to celebrate like he did at Wimbledon, such a class act

Sori
We could've seen her play Sharapova, would've been so much fun to watch
She will probably spend the remainder of her career stuck in the 20-40 ranking range unless she buys a brain

Old Mar 9th, 2014, 08:01 AM   #201
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Sorana will wake up in a few months time, when she`ll start playing qualifiers in most tournaments and drop in rankings.
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 09:27 AM   #202
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0higher View Post
Sorana will wake up in a few months time, when she`ll start playing qualifiers in most tournaments and drop in rankings.
I'm afraid by summer she will be ranked around 50. I just hope that she will start to think more soon if not, i don't see her well this year.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 10:00 AM   #203
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Romanians in TBs in 2014 (WTA main draws only)

won:
Halep def. Kanepi 6-4 3-6 7-6(5)
Dulgheru def. Duque-Marino 6-1 7-6(5)
Niculescu def. Barthel 7-6(5) 6-1

lost:
Dulgheru def. Putintseva 6-1 6-7(6) 6-4

Mladenovic def. Halep 7-6(1) 6-4
Rogowska def. Cadantu 7-6(5) 6-1
Cabeza-Candela def. Niculescu 3-6 7-6(3) 6-4
Makarova def. Niculescu 5-7 7-6(3) 6-3
Erakovic def. Cirstea 6-4 7-6(6)
Pliskova def. Cirstea 1-6 7-6(3) 6-0
Giorgi def. Cirstea 7-6(3) 6-3

Only one victory in a match with a lost TB so far. If our girls so far won a TB, they at least won the match every single time.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2014, 06:37 PM   #204
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Speechless result

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
I'm afraid by summer she will be ranked around 50. I just hope that she will start to think more soon if not, i don't see her well this year.

Toronto points will probably keep her in Top 35-40 but after Toronto , OMG :|

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #93 - W: Vero Beach'14, Astana '14; TT-d: #96 - W: Astana '14, Landisville'14 w/ Palin6o, Zawada'14; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #8 - W: Rome '14, Baku '14
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 04:05 PM   #205
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Time to be strong and show what you're made of! Best of luck in Miami Sori
Not A Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 05:45 PM   #206
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi...milor-12256293

Oh dear.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 06:31 PM   #207
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post

I can see (at least) 2 years of bad results after this scandal
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 04:41 AM   #208
country flag hellas719

I'm so worried based on your comments, but what does that mean? Whatever happens NOBODY make a GM thread. We don't need her to get bashed

Old Mar 14th, 2014, 07:48 AM   #209
country flag s0higher

This is exactly what Sorana needed, more drama in her life...
As Belle de Jour already said, expect some bad results in the near future from her. I just hope things will work out fast and she will be ready to play her best game ASAP.
Be strong Sorana, I`m sure things will work out in the end
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 12:54 AM   #210
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Miami MD :

1r : BYE
2r : (25)Cirstea vs. Pironkova/ Voskoboeva
3r : (25)Cirstea/ Pironkova/ Voskoboeva vs. Peng/ Ka.Pliskova/ (5)Kerber

Good luck

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #93 - W: Vero Beach'14, Astana '14; TT-d: #96 - W: Astana '14, Landisville'14 w/ Palin6o, Zawada'14; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #8 - W: Rome '14, Baku '14
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote