2014 China adventure (Cheering Thread) - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 19th, 2014, 03:32 PM   #166
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: 2014 Asian adventure (Cheering Thread)

No words
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2014, 03:37 PM   #167
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

Comon guys, let's beat all the odds and past stats today, and believe in Sori.
Haide!
scrumm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 03:37 PM   #168
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of
Iar a comis-o ? Nu pot vedea meciul, sunt pe drum...

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
s0higher is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 03:42 PM   #169
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

Oh boy, when I see those forehands from Sori I wan't to cry on how tallented she is.
Brilliant hold.
Hai Sorana! Let me see some balls girl!
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 03:44 PM   #170
country flag scrumm

Great BH volley!
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 03:47 PM   #171
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Please don't embarrass yourself now . Please. Try to stay focused.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 04:13 PM   #172

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Oh my 5-1 and serving for the set. Hai acuma!
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 04:15 PM   #173

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0higher View Post
Iar a comis-o ? Nu pot vedea meciul, sunt pe drum...

Da, a pierdut 5-7 al doilea dupa ce revenise la 5-5 de la 2-5. Dar in al treilea set a jucat neasteptat de bine
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 04:15 PM   #174
country flag scrumm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Oh my 5-1 and serving for the set. Hai acuma!
Haha, lol Belle de Jour, what Irina, Simona and Alex did from us. Can afford to believe in them winning only when they are 5-1 up
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 04:16 PM   #175

Hahaha, pai chiar asa e...

GSM totusi acum. Ma bucur mult pentru ea
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 04:16 PM   #176
country flag scrumm

Bineeeeeeeeeeeeee Sorana! Finish it with a winner!
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 04:18 PM   #177

62 57 62
52 W - 57 UE

Meets Carolina the Queen in quarterfinals
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 04:20 PM   #178
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

She`s done it !!!! Omg , this girl just make me crazy )) I`m an Halep fan for sure, but Sorana make me sweet more than any game that Simona had.
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 04:21 PM   #179
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

The best tennis you can get from Sorana in this match-up. Errani was far away from her best though, but I loved the way she was able to stay in the rallies the longer the match lasted. This is something I've noticed in so many of her matches.

Very important ranking points.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 04:21 PM   #180
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of
52 W ? Are you sure ?
I'm not the one to say I've told you so, but ...
Will pass Carolina în 3

s0higher is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote