Eastbourne QF: Wozniacki def Giorgi 6:7 6:4 6:2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 19th, 2014, 02:54 PM   #1
country flag samelvuo

samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold samelvuo is a splendid one to behold
Eastbourne QF: Wozniacki def Giorgi 6:7 6:4 6:2

Great job, Karo!

Giorgi seemed really pissed during handshake

Caro was **6:3 in tie-break and lost 4 points in a row, later Giorgi made df on her set point
samelvuo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 19th, 2014, 02:55 PM   #2
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of
Re: Eastbourne QF: Wozniacki def Giorgi 6:7 6:4 6:2

trash out!
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 02:55 PM   #3
country flag Mikey.
Set me free, leave me be.

Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute

The handshake
Mikey. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 02:55 PM   #4
Alexandros

Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute Alexandros has a reputation beyond repute

That handshake
Alexandros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 02:55 PM   #5
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

YAS Caro,
Disgusting handshake from Giorgi, and horrible to hit a ball at someone in the stands.
She really isnt helping herself be popular if shes doing things like that.

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 02:55 PM   #6
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Horrible horrible handshake from Giorgi. She hurt an old lady in the crowd too.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 02:56 PM   #7
country flag DMD

DMD is a splendid one to behold DMD is a splendid one to behold DMD is a splendid one to behold DMD is a splendid one to behold DMD is a splendid one to behold DMD is a splendid one to behold DMD is a splendid one to behold DMD is a splendid one to behold DMD is a splendid one to behold DMD is a splendid one to behold DMD is a splendid one to behold

Giorgi handshake was anything but cordial!!

DMD
DMD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 02:56 PM   #8
country flag wozniackiaus

wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of

Not a fan of giorgi! Wozniacki comes in for a warm handshake and Camila just had the bitchiest face and worst handshake....

IVANOVIC KIRILENKO BOUCHARD VIKA

TT - SINGLES - 153 DOUBLES - 177
SINGLES TITLES - PRAGUE 2014
wozniackiaus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 02:56 PM   #9
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

I was rooting for Caro anyway. Take the title girl!
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 02:56 PM   #10
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

Cold handshake from Camila.

Karolina!!! Yaaaaaaaas.
taloki is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 02:56 PM   #11
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

I liked a lot of what I saw.
Post-McIlroy Wozniacki showed a lot of fight. held her serve very well all match
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 02:56 PM   #12
country flag Mahon_Lorcan

Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute

Awful handshake. Camila

Well done Wozniacki.
Mahon_Lorcan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 02:56 PM   #13
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

Someone's angry here

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14, Washington'14 | Suicide: (CH: #6) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13, F Marbella'11, F Quebec'11, F US Open'11 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14, F Brussels'11, F Stanford'11
JustPetko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 02:57 PM   #14
country flag Innocent!

Innocent! has a brilliant future Innocent! has a brilliant future Innocent! has a brilliant future Innocent! has a brilliant future Innocent! has a brilliant future Innocent! has a brilliant future Innocent! has a brilliant future Innocent! has a brilliant future Innocent! has a brilliant future Innocent! has a brilliant future Innocent! has a brilliant future

both girls played great! Camila eventually lost her energy after the break in the 2nd set.

anyway i'm proud of you my little kamikaze!
Innocent! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 02:57 PM   #15
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Caro to save Eastbourne!

Surprised she didn't tank for the party Perhaps it's her plan to do well on grass this year.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote