Who are the most frustrating talents to follow in Tennis? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2014, 06:37 PM   #1
country flag eldanielfire

eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold eldanielfire is a splendid one to behold
Who are the most frustrating talents to follow in Tennis?

Sam Stosur and Ana Ivanovic have to be up there. They seem on their day to beta most of the tour but their records seem dominated by easy loses to lower ranked and far less talented players. Pavlyuchenkova is also getting there
eldanielfire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2014, 06:40 PM   #2
country flag JackFrost

JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who are the most frustrating talenst to follow in Tennis?

Mona Barthel
JackFrost is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 06:41 PM   #3
country flag Six Feet Under
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who are the most frustrating talenst to follow in Tennis?

Being an Ana fan must be like getting your fingernails pulled off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valanga View Post
Singleniacki is gonna snatch wigs in 2014.
Six Feet Under is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 06:44 PM   #4
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who are the most frustrating talents to follow in Tennis?

I'd have to put Kvitova up there. After that 2011 breakthrough, her career, at best, has been stuck in neutral. You could also say she's regressed, with her fitness and dedication to improving being questionable. I know she has some health concerns, but seeing the constant extra weight around her belly and the lack of progression with her overall game has to be concerning for supporters.

So many were predicting greatness for her after that Wimbledon title, so being a fan of hers has to have been maddening for these past 2 and half years witnessing disappointment after disappointment on court.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 06:45 PM   #5
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Venus, Mona, Petra K. and Petra Martic.........
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 06:45 PM   #6
country flag SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT

SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT has a brilliant future

I never get frustrated
SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 06:47 PM   #7
country flag Nathanael

Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold Nathanael is a splendid one to behold

Petkovic frustrates me as a tennis fan quite a bit because I know her potential is so high and she just loses to players she should beat.
Nathanael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 06:50 PM   #8
country flag TennisGhost

TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Wickmayer post-2010 injury.
TennisGhost is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 06:53 PM   #9
country flag Chaosm21

Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of

I am not really a fan of her but I think Barthel must be very frustrating

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomplayer89 View Post
She's been a top 10 player for 2 years now. We're way past the "beginning". She's never going to be inside the top 5. Getting to #5 was as close as she'll ever get.
Chaosm21 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 07:01 PM   #10
country flag kvaker81

kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future

Sammy Up against toughest players, down against people out of top-100 It is frustrating to be Sam's fan sometimes, but everything's worth it
kvaker81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 07:02 PM   #11
country flag Spartan

Spartan is a splendid one to behold Spartan is a splendid one to behold Spartan is a splendid one to behold Spartan is a splendid one to behold Spartan is a splendid one to behold Spartan is a splendid one to behold Spartan is a splendid one to behold Spartan is a splendid one to behold Spartan is a splendid one to behold Spartan is a splendid one to behold Spartan is a splendid one to behold

For me it's definitely Sveta. Since 2009 it's basically been the odd good match or two followed by months of disappointment
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 07:03 PM   #12
country flag MichaelN

MichaelN has a brilliant future MichaelN has a brilliant future MichaelN has a brilliant future MichaelN has a brilliant future MichaelN has a brilliant future MichaelN has a brilliant future MichaelN has a brilliant future MichaelN has a brilliant future MichaelN has a brilliant future MichaelN has a brilliant future MichaelN has a brilliant future

Caroline

New Favourite Maria Sharapova

Always with you Ana Ivanović
MichaelN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 07:06 PM   #13
country flag MMJSL

MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFAROVA_IS_GOAT View Post
I never get frustrated
Just really really really bitter?

I do love seeing your bitterness lol.

Wozniacki. Stosur. Jankovic. Halep.
Venus. Stephens. Hampton. Bouchard. Bencic.
Seles. Henin. Davenport. Hingis. Clijsters.
MMJSL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 07:09 PM   #14
country flag Kiki4Ever

Kiki4Ever has much to be proud of Kiki4Ever has much to be proud of Kiki4Ever has much to be proud of Kiki4Ever has much to be proud of Kiki4Ever has much to be proud of Kiki4Ever has much to be proud of Kiki4Ever has much to be proud of Kiki4Ever has much to be proud of Kiki4Ever has much to be proud of Kiki4Ever has much to be proud of Kiki4Ever has much to be proud of

Li Na, Stosur, Barthel, Ivanovic, Svetlana, & of course the GOAT Shvedova
Kiki4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 07:09 PM   #15
country flag MMJSL

MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute

Petra must be frustrating for sure.

Wozniacki. Stosur. Jankovic. Halep.
Venus. Stephens. Hampton. Bouchard. Bencic.
Seles. Henin. Davenport. Hingis. Clijsters.
MMJSL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote