Pac-12 (2014) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 19th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #16
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pac-12 (2014)

Correct on Danielle.

Carol Zhao tweeted alot more as a junior player, then now as a Stanford student/athlete.

Gibbsy has alot more time too. I think she needs a little variety instead of 100% her time on tennis.
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 19th, 2013, 08:07 PM   #17
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

#1 RECRUIT MAYO HIBI SIGNS WITH UCLA!!!! YESSSSSSS!!!!

http://www.uclabruins.com/ViewArticl...CLID=209317170

Last edited by slickshoes510 : Nov 19th, 2013 at 08:12 PM.
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 08:25 PM   #18
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post

What?!?!?!?!?!

No way!!!!!!!
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 08:25 PM   #19

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
What?!?!?!?!?!

No way!!!!!!!
I guess you're getting Chirico now!
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 08:31 PM   #20
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:
I guess you're getting Chirico now!
That's been the plan (never really wanted Hibi)

Hopefully, Duke and North Carolina are out of the running
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 08:32 PM   #21

Quote:
That's been the plan (never really wanted Hibi)

Hopefully, Duke and North Carolina are out of the running
Yes, keep it in the Pac-12...Stanford and UCLA only, haha.
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 08:33 PM   #22
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:

I think this is the 1st time that the #1 recruit didn't go to Stanford or to another Californian school
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #23

Quote:
I think this is the 1st time that the #1 recruit didn't go to Stanford or to another Californian school
It's funny if you read both UCLA and USC's bio on Robin and Sabs. They both mention each being the overall #1 recruit by TRN.
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 08:46 PM   #24
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:
It's funny if you read both UCLA and USC's bio on Robin and Sabs. They both mention each being the overall #1 recruit by TRN.
Yeah, I think it is based on their "highest" ranking achieved that year, noted by the date.
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 12:23 AM   #25
country flag pembrokey

pembrokey is just really nice pembrokey is just really nice pembrokey is just really nice pembrokey is just really nice pembrokey is just really nice pembrokey is just really nice pembrokey is just really nice pembrokey is just really nice pembrokey is just really nice pembrokey is just really nice pembrokey is just really nice

Quote:
It does not end there. Duke also claimed that Capra is the number 1 recruit for that year. Will the real number 1 stand up please.

Duke also claimed that Goldfeld is the number 2 recruit for that year. Likewise, UCLA claimed Skylar Morton was the number 2 recruit for the same year

Why cant they just based that on the final year ranking?
pembrokey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #26

I remember when I watched this match of Hibi's. I knew she would eventually become a Bruin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BapT3jSuvXM
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 08:37 PM   #27
country flag tie_breaker

I wonder who left practice early...

http://dlaothelittlegiant.tumblr.com/post/67686395755
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 02:07 AM   #28

Quote:
I wonder who left practice early...

http://dlaothelittlegiant.tumblr.com/post/67686395755
Hmm, Danielle mentions the individual lived off campus so I am going to assume it wasn't a newcomer. It wouldn't be someone that Danielle played doubles with last season. She played doubles with everyone except Scandalis. I guess that narrows it down.
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 02:07 PM   #29
country flag urklerlay

urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future

Slick - why do you assume it wasn't someone she played dubs with?

Either way, if it was Scandilis it would be a shame b/c even though she may have not been a Captain, I'm sure she was considered one of the leaders of the team.

Quote:
Hmm, Danielle mentions the individual lived off campus so I am going to assume it wasn't a newcomer. It wouldn't be someone that Danielle played doubles with last season. She played doubles with everyone except Scandalis. I guess that narrows it down.

Follow me on Twitter
2013 US OPEN
Flickr
urklerlay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 04:20 PM   #30
country flag SakiBomb25

SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice

Quote:
Oh please, Stanford fans wanted both Hibi and Chirico. Boo.

Congrats to slick and other UCLA fans though... Let's see the Pac-12 continue to dominate over the next few years!
SakiBomb25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote