Favorite Serena outfit of 2013? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Your favorite outfit this year?

Brisbane 5 10.42%
Australian Open/Doha 3 6.25%
Miami 11 22.92%
Charleston/Madrid/Rome 0 0%
French Open 19 39.58%
Wimbledon 4 8.33%
Bastad/Toronto/Cincinnati 0 0%
US Open Night 3 6.25%
US Open Day 2 4.17%
Beijing/YEC 1 2.08%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old Nov 12th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #1
country flag Horcrux

Horcrux has a brilliant future Horcrux has a brilliant future Horcrux has a brilliant future Horcrux has a brilliant future Horcrux has a brilliant future Horcrux has a brilliant future Horcrux has a brilliant future Horcrux has a brilliant future Horcrux has a brilliant future Horcrux has a brilliant future Horcrux has a brilliant future
Favorite Serena outfit of 2013?

Brisbane:

The YEC outfit, but with sleeves. I loved the YEC outfit and a shame she wore sleeves, although they always suite her well. I love the color combination, she should definitely wear more red The skirt is really nice too.

Australian Open/Doha:

I have a love/hate relationship with this dress, probably because it was cursed in AO and Doha I love the shape of it A LOT and I love that it's purple, however the orange details with dark purple are eye burning. Overall a nice dress though and I love the bandana

Miami:

Best dress of 2013 in my opinion
The shape is great and the color combination is perfect. It's so elegant, yet to vibrant and youthful.

Charleston/Madrid/Rome:

Again, orange which is my least favorite color, however it looks great on her. The top has a very feminine cut and I'm glad she decided to go sleeveless. It looked nice against the clay and she was undefeated and had most wins in it (16-0) which makes it the lucky charm outfit of 2013

French Open:

Beautiful dress. I love the color contrast and the pale navy color. It looked fantastic against the clay and the cut was very feminine and it looked sexy like a bathrobe From the first moment I saw it, I knew it would be a Slam winning dress.

Wimbledon:

Very simple, very Wimbledon like, but I really, really liked it.The top part of it was great and the bottom resembled FO. Like the AO one, great dress and shame it wasn't a Slam winning one.

Bastad/Toronto/Cincinnati:

THANK GOD she decided to wear sleeves instead of that giant pillow case Nike had prepared The skirt is suspicious when it comes to material, but she looks nice in blue. She should wear it more often (instead of orange at every tournament). Overall, decent outfit, nothing special.

US Open:

Night: Both dresses could have been longer and both looked absolutely awful in the pre USO pictures, however they looked great on Serena. I'm not a big fan of gray (but Nike is), however, the outfit was great for the evening sessions. I love the pink around the waist and in general, it looks like a powerful outfit.

Day: Surprisingly, I liked this one better. Red/Pink shades at the USO has become a tradition and I was absolutely mortified when I saw the picture, however it turned out to be absolutely fantastic

Beijing/YEC:

Definitely the worst outfit this year, hands down. The color combination is awful and she looks like a PE teacher in it. I'm not big on pale and undefined colors and to make things worse, this travesty had orange in it as well

Looking forward to a new year of success next year and hopefully more creative designs from Nike

Last edited by Horcrux : Nov 12th, 2013 at 07:48 PM.
Horcrux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 12th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #2
country flag Alarmed

Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future
Re: Favorite Serena outfit of 2013?

AO, Miami, FO, and USO were her best this year. I hated the Wimbledon dress actually.

It's between Miami and FO for the best.

Loved the clay court season outfits with the orange as well. Prior to this year it had been a while since she'd worn orange and it looks good on her.

I hope she wears green next year!

Oldest #1 in WTA history
Alarmed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #3
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute

Nike upped their game with her dresses last year, and this year moreso, I think. Her collection looked bigger budget than the other Nike girl for the first time.
Olórin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 09:26 PM   #4
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

Brisbane. I want her to wear skirts like that. They really show off her figure.
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #5
country flag Mare Serenitatis

Mare Serenitatis has a brilliant future Mare Serenitatis has a brilliant future Mare Serenitatis has a brilliant future Mare Serenitatis has a brilliant future Mare Serenitatis has a brilliant future Mare Serenitatis has a brilliant future Mare Serenitatis has a brilliant future Mare Serenitatis has a brilliant future Mare Serenitatis has a brilliant future Mare Serenitatis has a brilliant future Mare Serenitatis has a brilliant future

Her Miami outfit was the best this year.

I'd go with Roland Garros but the dress was too short for me and it got to the point where I felt I was seeing her orange shorts more than her actual dress.

I also liked her US Open night dress.
Mare Serenitatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #6
country flag Kuzzy24

Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute Kuzzy24 has a reputation beyond repute

Miami/ French Open
Wimbledon
Us Open day dress.
Kuzzy24 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 10:04 PM   #7
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah the Miami dress is really beautiful.
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #8
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

RG made her look so trim and the colors complimented her beautifully. That's my fave.

Miami was awesome too though. Easily my 2nd favorite thing that she's worn in years. The colors really suit everything about that tournament/season.

Post-USO is the only outfit that I didn't like, but it still isn't terrible. 2013 was a good year.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2013, 11:40 PM   #9
country flag Tylane

Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of Tylane has much to be proud of

RG's dress by far ! Just beautiful cut and color. And a winning dress, my best memory of 2013 of course, it helps.
Then Miami's one is nice too. Love the colors and she was fit wearing it.
I like the Brisbane's skirt, very feminine.
And I agree, red is just perfect on her, I want her to wear red more often !
Tylane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 12:47 AM   #10
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

I loved them all and I liked the Yellow parts of the YEC outfit.
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 02:25 AM   #11
country flag englando08

englando08 has a brilliant future englando08 has a brilliant future englando08 has a brilliant future englando08 has a brilliant future englando08 has a brilliant future englando08 has a brilliant future englando08 has a brilliant future englando08 has a brilliant future englando08 has a brilliant future englando08 has a brilliant future englando08 has a brilliant future

Roland Garros dress definitely takes the cake for me! The moment I saw her in it, I knew she just HAD to win in it. Wimbledon was probably my second favorite, I really loved the top of the outfit. She should have won in that tew.
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 03:43 AM   #12
country flag 1stGent

1stGent has much to be proud of 1stGent has much to be proud of 1stGent has much to be proud of 1stGent has much to be proud of 1stGent has much to be proud of 1stGent has much to be proud of 1stGent has much to be proud of 1stGent has much to be proud of 1stGent has much to be proud of 1stGent has much to be proud of 1stGent has much to be proud of

Definitely RG. The clay court season outfit was sporty chic and she rocked it...easy second. Miami was perfection but I'm not a fan of color lol...the darker the better. Wimbledon was nice, classic, and I liked it. YEC was a great look IMO. YEC2012...blah.
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 04:00 AM   #13
country flag toptimbot

toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all toptimbot is a name known to all

FO 2013 So Sexy
toptimbot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 07:19 AM   #14
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

only thing I have with the dresses: waaayyy too short. the only one who looked good despite the shortness was the Brisbane outfit. Needs to learn to add length to those dresses.
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
18 majors:5256

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 11:31 AM   #15
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

For me the best was the Miami dress. Those colours are amazing.
My 2nd fave was the FO dress.

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
hBence is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote