My NASDAQ-100 Open Pics - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 25th, 2003, 01:13 PM   #1
country flag MarcusRock

MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice
My NASDAQ-100 Open Pics

I didn't take very many but I think there are a few good ones in there. Take a look HERE and let me know what you think. Which are the best ones in your opinion? Do I have photographic talent or should I just stick to altering everyone else's pictures and making cheap jokes like usual?
"n I am more of a retard, yes." - gogomaggie
"she has a face of a cereal killer" - Naldo, on Serena Williams
Every post you make : Every dumb mistake : I'll be watching you
MarcusRock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 25th, 2003, 01:34 PM   #2
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks - looks like you had a nice time!
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 01:59 PM   #3
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Thanks. Very nice.

Can I use Anna Pistolesi's photo for my website?
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 03:49 PM   #4
country flag Lee-Waters' Boy
SMUstang

Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Iroda is so cute

My Girls:
Ospina, Snyder, Irvin, Bradshaw, Dabek, Cargill, Frazier, Granville,
Craybas, Harkleroad, Schlukebir, Cochran, Seles, Mall, Reeves

Mouhtassine, Drake, Foretz, Camerin, Arvidsson, G Baker, Lubiani, Hantuchova,
Bartoli, Jidkova, Wheeler, Loeffler-Caro, L Reilly, Vakulenko, Pelletier, Tarabini, Molik

I Miss Zvereva, Cacic, Kelesi, Cristea, Ghirardi,
Reinach, Kandarr, Rottier, A Miller, Asa, Testud

Lee-Waters' Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 04:50 PM   #5
country flag salima

salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future
THank you
If you have decent equipment, this is ok photos, if you have a simpler camera, then you have a good talent
Having to take the picture at the spot, and not being the master of sun and shadow is the challenge. And you have got it right several times here.
the best phote is nr 11 (not only because of Iroda) I also like nr 6 and 16
Taks more pictures MR
salima is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 11:47 PM   #6
country flag MarcusRock

MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice MarcusRock is just really nice
New Photos added today - Hantuchova (4) and Shaughnessy (1).

Go right ahead aaron. Sorry I didn't get a better one of her. I was kinda waiting for Kim
Old Mar 26th, 2003, 01:20 PM   #7
country flag Russianfan

Russianfan has much to be proud of Russianfan has much to be proud of Russianfan has much to be proud of Russianfan has much to be proud of Russianfan has much to be proud of Russianfan has much to be proud of Russianfan has much to be proud of Russianfan has much to be proud of Russianfan has much to be proud of Russianfan has much to be proud of Russianfan has much to be proud of
Can I also post those photos on Tennisrulz.com? You will get credit, they are very nice ones
Russianfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2003, 01:28 PM   #8
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusRock
New Photos added today - Hantuchova (4) and Shaughnessy (1).

Go right ahead aaron. Sorry I didn't get a better one of her. I was kinda waiting for Kim
Thank you. I'll remembre to credit you.
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 04:01 AM   #9
country flag MarcusRock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russianfan
Can I also post those photos on Tennisrulz.com? You will get credit, they are very nice ones
Go right ahead. Thanks for the credit guys.

Sharing = warm, fuzzy feelings
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 08:51 AM   #10
baico

baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all
Quote:
I didn't take very many but I think there are a few good ones in there. Take a look HERE and let me know what you think. Which are the best ones in your opinion? Do I have photographic talent or should I just stick to altering everyone else's pictures and making cheap jokes like usual?

hi Mark

Can I use the Kim pics for my website?

Copyright will be respected!

Have a look at http://www.tennisinfo.be -> fotos
baico is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 02:44 PM   #11
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for the pics

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 03:41 PM   #12
country flag MarcusRock

Quote:
Originally Posted by baico
hi Mark

Can I use the Kim pics for my website?

Copyright will be respected!

Have a look at http://www.tennisinfo.be -> fotos
Sure dude, go right ahead. I remember that site when Antwerp was going on. It was useful for live scores when we had none.

Just put "©MarcusRock - WTAworld.com" on the photo. If you can't, let me know and I'll do it and re-post the picture. Thanks and enjoy.
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 04:35 PM   #13
baico

baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all
Quote:
Sure dude, go right ahead. I remember that site when Antwerp was going on. It was useful for live scores when we had none.

Just put "©MarcusRock - WTAworld.com" on the photo. If you can't, let me know and I'll do it and re-post the picture. Thanks and enjoy.
i have added the pictures,

i have put the copyrigth above the pictures, okay?

thankx for sharing pictures ....
baico is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 08:59 PM   #14
country flag MarcusRock

Quote:
Originally Posted by baico
i have added the pictures,

i have put the copyrigth above the pictures, okay?

thankx for sharing pictures ....
The pics don't show up on the site