2014 Europe Africa Group I - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 21st, 2013, 07:22 AM   #16
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Mandy will play

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. TAMARINE TANASUGARN.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZE LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
QUEEN ALEJANDRA NANCARREZ
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 21st, 2013, 09:35 AM   #17
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 Europe Africa Group I

WOW YAY
How Random

Updated

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 08:28 PM   #18
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Yay! Mandy!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 10:00 PM   #19
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Great. This means Lux can reckon with 3 points in the matches!
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 03:54 AM   #20
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
Great. This means Lux can reckon with 3 points in the matches!
Don't be so sure, remember that EAI is very strong: Vekic, Tomljanovic, Flipkens, Van Uytvanck, Govortsova, Konjuh, Sasnovich etc. are all capable of beating her

Quote:
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 09:36 AM   #21
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Don't be so sure, remember that EAI is very strong: Vekic, Tomljanovic, Flipkens, Van Uytvanck, Govortsova, Konjuh, Sasnovich etc. are all capable of beating her
And she's capable of beating them I really think she'll have a great season. It's kind of feeling I have after seeing her play several times in the last year, especially in the last part of season.

I hope they will stream it!

Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 09:46 AM   #22
country flag chingching

Quote:
And she's capable of beating them I really think she'll have a great season. It's kind of feeling I have after seeing her play several times in the last year, especially in the last part of season.

I hope they will stream it!

Why would she beat these players There is nothing to suggest she will as no offence but she beat no one of remote significance in Captiva Island.

Quote:
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 10:41 AM   #23
country flag Bino

Quote:
Why would she beat these players There is nothing to suggest she will as no offence but she beat no one of remote significance in Captiva Island.
Mandy is a very realistic player far away from being pretentious and her next career goal is to get into the Top 50. If she will do it she has to be capable of beating players like this and I find no reason why she shouldn't be able to. She was beating players in Captiva who were much better than their ranking. If you respect furthermore Mandy's performance against players like Wozniacki, Kvitova or Stephens when she was quite competitive there's no doubt about that she's a good chance against those players at least.

So wait and see and be surprised then

Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 11:00 AM   #24
country flag chingching

Quote:
Mandy is a very realistic player far away from being pretentious and her next career goal is to get into the Top 50. If she will do it she has to be capable of beating players like this and I find no reason why she shouldn't be able to. She was beating players in Captiva who were much better than their ranking. If you respect furthermore Mandy's performance against players like Wozniacki, Kvitova or Stephens when she was quite competitive there's no doubt about that she's a good chance against those players at least.

So wait and see and be surprised then

What are you talking about higher rank: even the lower ranked players on the spectrum like Sasnovich are higher ranked than Dabrowski The only really low player I put was Konjuh and that is for very obvious reasons

I don't disagree that she has potential but these girls have more legitimate points and many are ranked higher than her so for her to get 3 wins would be very unexpected unless she get a miraculously good draw

Quote:
Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 12:02 PM   #25
country flag Bino

Quote:
What are you talking about higher rank: even the lower ranked players on the spectrum like Sasnovich are higher ranked than Dabrowski The only really low player I put was Konjuh and that is for very obvious reasons

I don't disagree that she has potential but these girls have more legitimate points and many are ranked higher than her so for her to get 3 wins would be very unexpected unless she get a miraculously good draw
I was talking about higher ranked players to remember she is competitive even to them. Of course she can lose against those even lower ranked ones but you cannot claim this that apodicticly. I accept that you have admitted she has potential. You're right she has indeed. She has a big forehand and a smart game at all. She's a good serve and maybe she has to get more consistency on her backhand which is very solid if she just believes in it. I reckon she will improve her net game continuously coz she is a good and steady doubles player.

And so I just believe she'll make the next step in her career next season. Of course I have no proof for this, nobody has when talking about future. So wait and see and be surprised then ...

Old Nov 22nd, 2013, 10:35 PM   #26
country flag chingching

Quote:
I was talking about higher ranked players to remember she is competitive even to them. Of course she can lose against those even lower ranked ones but you cannot claim this that apodicticly. I accept that you have admitted she has potential. You're right she has indeed. She has a big forehand and a smart game at all. She's a good serve and maybe she has to get more consistency on her backhand which is very solid if she just believes in it. I reckon she will improve her net game continuously coz she is a good and steady doubles player.

And so I just believe she'll make the next step in her career next season. Of course I have no proof for this, nobody has when talking about future. So wait and see and be surprised then ...

Perhaps. I still think that she would have to be get a good draw because even the likes of Tomljanovic and Flipkens are comfortably higher ranked than her

Quote:
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 11:14 AM   #27
country flag N.M.

N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute

israel and tunisia in one group

draw fixed?

www.tenislove.pl
N.M. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 11:44 AM   #28
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. View Post
israel and tunisia in one group

draw fixed?
It's country rankings list, not draw.

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 10:52 PM   #29
country flag Bino

Quote:
Perhaps. I still think that she would have to be get a good draw because even the likes of Tomljanovic and Flipkens are comfortably higher ranked than her
Every draw would be a nice challenge for her but I prefer GB, Bulgaria and Portugal.
Old Dec 6th, 2013, 06:53 AM   #30
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Possible guest Monica Seles.

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote