Clijsters/sugiyama doubles match canceled - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 09:59 PM   #1
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
Clijsters/sugiyama doubles match canceled

why?

because u know in miai we have not money to put light on that court, so as he tod me only 4 courts with light :sigh: nd somany matches to fit because of the rain

ouchhhhh

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 10:07 PM   #2
country flag 1jackson2001
psychotic banana

1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of
ooook then...

V.E.S.W.
Wimbledon 00, 01, 05, 07, 08
US Open 00, 01
1jackson2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 10:08 PM   #3
Julian

Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of
Can you say cheap!? lol jp

1989, 1994, 1998 French Open Champion, 1994 U.S. Open Champion
1994, 1995 Australian Open Finalist, 1995, 1996 Wimbledon Finalist
4- Time Olympic Medalist, 5-Time Fed Cup Winning Team, Inducted into Hall of Fame in 2007!!!
Julian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 10:11 PM   #4
country flag spyro

spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all
Oooh...whatever
Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 10:35 PM   #5
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
yes we are cheap

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 10:46 PM   #6
Burberry

Burberry is an unknown quantity at this point Burberry is an unknown quantity at this point Burberry is an unknown quantity at this point Burberry is an unknown quantity at this point Burberry is an unknown quantity at this point Burberry is an unknown quantity at this point
You can call this "CHEAP"....

But I believe its good to save the resources of the earth as well!!!!
Burberry is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 12:30 AM   #7
sperosgeorgejr

sperosgeorgejr is just really nice sperosgeorgejr is just really nice sperosgeorgejr is just really nice sperosgeorgejr is just really nice sperosgeorgejr is just really nice sperosgeorgejr is just really nice sperosgeorgejr is just really nice sperosgeorgejr is just really nice sperosgeorgejr is just really nice sperosgeorgejr is just really nice sperosgeorgejr is just really nice
Clijsters/Sugiyama doubles match is rescheduled for Monday.

Clijsters/Sugiyama doubles match is rescheduled for Monday.

http://www.nasdaq-100open.com/schedule/schedule8.html

COURT 1 - 5:00 PM EST USA START
WD*Kim Clijsters (BEL)/Ai Sugiyama (JPN) [3] vs
**Laura Granville (USA)/Sarah Taylor (USA)
sperosgeorgejr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote